Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

Old September 12th 10, 07:36 AM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:31:11 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

You are confused again Carole. 1) My name is Bob. 2. It is you who
uses and relies on the fallacies at every turning. You are so
ill0equipted to think you can not even see the defects when you cut
and paste them. These are all logical defects which shows base errors
in your thought process.

I call you boob because you behave like a boob.

There are only about 1 or 2 real alties in the group, the vast
majority
being pro pharmaceutical.

Well I happen to be pro-truth. and pro-evidence.

That's all very nice bob, but what happens when the evidence is stolen
or
otherwise goes missing?

What evidence are you talking about, Carole. you mean the stuff you
keep calling suppressed which can be found by the hundreds of books
and web sites?

Remember rummy's quote -

I do, Do you know what he is talking about? I do not believe you do.

No, I don't think you do.

I do, Carole. Rummy was not the 1st to use that phrase, by the way.
Rummy's Quote Shows you still can't use the word suppressed in any
way correctly. The information is wide spread and well published, but
still wrong.

Suppressed knowledge refers to knowledge that what the hidden government and
corporations want to keep from the public.
Things that fall into this category include advanced technologies and
medical cures.

Just the fact something get into print or is on the web does not make
it true. You have had a major failure of the ability to detect
Bull**** from Factual Information. The key of detecting the truth is
the use of logic. Logic will even show you when you have an
incomplete picture big or small.

Somehow you've convinced yourself that you use logic, but
to me its just dumbed down rationisation to fit in with preconceived ideas.

There are things we know we know, things we know we
don't know, and things we don't know that we don't know.
These books would fall into the "things we know we don't know" category.
ie
the knowledge is there but the practise of it is suppressed.

No it isn't, the practice is well documented. It its mostly all post
hoc claims which fall apart under any testing or examination. You see
there is zero evidence to support any of those alternative claims.

Sorry boob, you've only ever demonstrated abilities to debunk.
this is all you can do.

Sorry carole it is impossible to prove a negative. when the claimant
product data and evidence (remember testimonials is not evidence or
data) Then we have something to work on. And remember Carole that the
laws of physics just don't work magically. they are considered
constant.

Sorry bob but I don't rule out alternative theories even if there is no
evidence.
Same as I don't rule out UFOs or suppressed technologies.

When you hear the same stories of suppression over and over you begin to see
a pattern.
And unfortunately, people like you bob, are part of the disinformation
machine.

They DDT it with propaganda, and exile the treatments to mexico then do
writeups in conventional sources to say it didn't work.

The treatments and the practitioners run to Mexico to escape the
possibility of lawsuit from practices which harm the patients. You
see Carole the Laws in Mexico will no allow people to sue a doctor
for anything. Hell Carole you do not even have to have a medical
degree to hang out your shingle. Even someone as poorly educated as
you are could call themselves a doctor and practice what ever you
wanted to call medicine, Provided you bride the local and federal
police.

Or ....or .....?
They run to mexico because they are free to practice real medicine which
isn't allowed in the US.

The are free to maim people without being stopped. Mexico is a fairly
lawless place. If you go there it is always a gamble of sorts. You
See Carole the courts do not offer any sort of protections to
consumers. IF you go into a store and By Something. it doesn't matter
what is in the bottle. if the product is tainted or adulterated, the
consumer has not right or means to complain or even get their money
back. You want to treat people by sitting them in a room with colored
lights to cure them, Mexico says come on down. Make sure to bribe the
proper authorities and you can do anything you want.

I'd laugh at your attitude if it wasn't so tragic.

Now do you understand why Hulda Clark set up operations in Mexico?
And why Hoxsey went there? Because the laws do not protect the people
at all.

Do you know that the US is the least free country on earth when it comes to
health? It is positively R-U-L-E-D by pharmaceutical interests.

Really Carole? You don't have a clue. Evidence which is missing will
stand out like a glaring red light, just because it is missing. Like
a line of prose with a word missing, the Evidence tells a story, the
missing evidence will be just like the missing word. One need not
make up through speculation and conspiracy wishes missing evidence..

There are intelligence agencies which run around the world finding and
confiscating evidence of anything that is to be kept from the public,
for
whatever contrived reason that best fits with plausible deniability, ie
"concern for the public good", "making the world a safer place",
"national
security" ...take your pick.

Really and you know this why and how Carole.

I read widely bob, which is something I recommend but unfortunately there
are those who prefer merely to debunk.

Carole, I read far more widely than you do, and have done so far
longer than you, Because I am older than you.

You have no idea of knowing how old I am.
Or do you imagine you've looked me up on

IT is one thing to read, and anther to believe. When a article starts
with Fallacies and mis-representation of evidence, then The little
bull**** detectors should start going off.

But you don't know what is fallacy or truth.
Your theories as a skeptic are based on biased opinion only.

Do you really think you are in a position to understand how the system
works?

I am in a far better position than you, are Carole, because I can
understand what I read. I understand the evidence and the
technicalities and the "Jargon" as you call it often which is the
Precision of the Language developed to discuss the evidence.

No, I don't think you're in a better position unfortunately because as a
skeptic you look for any reasons to discredit anything that doesn't fit
in
with the status quo.

You an poorly education person that can't use logic, or tell the
truth from a lie? You have to be joking, Carole. You don't even know
how the patent office works but you will believe any nonsense someone
tells you because it fit your preconceived notions. Remember how that
line of discussion worked for you. You ended up showing everyone you
were an idiot.

Twisting the truth again bob.
Shame!

No it isn't "twisted" anything at all. It left you looking like an
idiot, Carole, again..

You only take into account what can be measured, quantified, indexed and
catalogued.
You rely on "experts" and "reliable sources" for information. Your debunking
is like a christian debunking satan, or the anti-christ because that is your
worldview.
You don't realise it bob, but people are laughing at your ignorance paraded
as scientific knowledge.

Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard, Taylor, Wright, Brodie, Naessens,
Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson, Thurston, Pixley, Bolles and many
others
are great crimes, nearly invariably done in the name of "protecting
the
public." "

Who are you citing about, Carole. and many of those people you claim
as visionaries were crackpots. (Young and Kock)

Take them one by one and I'll look into them.

You do that. Make sure you look into their criminal trials. They
actually harmed people.

Like chemo does?

The benefit verses risk is far better than the Hoxsey hoax of a
treatment.

You have been trained to think that anything other than pharmaceutical
solutions are quack remedies.
You can't even understand homeopathy which actually has studies that show it
works.

I'm not going to do the whole list ...one will do for now.
And don't use conventional sources to look them up, or wikipedia, the
establishment approved encyclopedia.

You look them up. Look for evidence which supports their claims.

Nah, I've changed my mind.
It doesn't pay to spoon feed some people.

Because there is no evidence, Carole. Claims and testimonials are not
the data or evidence.

Your attitude needs an adjustment.

Were is your own evidence about the foot fungus?

That right you have none. and most of what you do post, is basically
nothing but fallacies.

Exactly what I mean bob.
Until you get given evidence, you don't believe anything.

Which is how science works carole. your anecdotal account is called a
story unless backed by evidence. In all things, the burden of proof
is the onus of the claimant.

There are problems with that MO though - the evidence can be
confiscated,
there may be reasons such as expense that don't allow satisfactory
tests,
or
the science might not agree with conventional thinking, a whole list of
reasons for no evidence - and vice versa. Things WITH evidence may not
be
satisfactory for various reasons.

Sorry Carole, Missing evidence show up like a sore thumb. The Fact
you have to keep playing the same old broken record of fallacy after
fallacy shows your thinking process is defective from the start.

Really bob?
So you know what all those nazi scientists imported into the US after WWII
have been working on?

Those guys are mostly Dead. I knew some of them. Mom worked for the
AEC (now DOE) and then LVNL and LANL. The few that are left alive are
in the late 80's and 90's, Carole. Look around Carole read about
those men. most of them were very old at the end of WW2. How many WW2
vets do you know of which are still alive??

Amazing!

Yes, those people were amazing.

You live in your own little world, and the idea of a bigger picture
where
things are manipulated from high up the food chain doesn't compute
with
you.

You do not understand I do see the bigger picture. I understand how
the system works and work with it. It is why I am successful person.

It all depends on your definition of success - different people have
different definitions.

And you believe yourself to be a success, but you really are nothing
more than an idiot on the internet.

Well, I think that's for others to say ...ie other than skeptics who
merely
wish to debunk.

Offer us proof you are anything but an idiot, Carole. Use the logic
you learned in school.

All societies develop systems and methods. What you claim as
conspiracy is just you anto-social behavior.

Oh so you're into playing "blame the victim". Its not the fault of the
corrupt system, its the fault of the person talking about it.

That's your game Carole, Blame the system. Claim suppression, and
call everyone with an education dumbed down because they are smarter
and better educated that you are. Build the lies but you will never
be smart until you start working at it.

But you're into debunking bob ...everything and anything EXCEPT the
establishment policies.

What policies? I don't work with policies, Carole. I work with Facts,
figures and evidence.

There are facts and opposing facts.
There is data and how you interpret the data.
There is manufactured evidence and suppressed evidence.
Take your pick.

Policies do not enter into my work. Some people
have tried to implement things through declarations by some
authority, but they do not last. In the end Facts, Figures and
Evidence win out every time.

I'm not talking about your little rock samples, or your diagnosis of some
geological phenomon.
I'm talking about the way the world works and how public perceptions are
manipulated.

Why is that?

But the rules of applied physics agree with the way things work
Carole. Rife's microscope simple could not work as claimed Because he
couldn't change the rules under which the universe operates. The
funny thing is you were "spoon feed" an almost identical situation,
the account of the N-Rays, and you understood how a person could
simple be wrong and deceive themselves.

Don't be absurd.
Do you think what you know is the limit of science?
How arrogant.

When observations can not be verified or test redone and get the same
results the odds are the initial observers could have been wrong.
more observations and more tests are done, independently. The results
either verify the observation or test, or don't. Things which
constantly fail the repeated observation test or can not be
reproduced are discounted or discarded. That is not called
suppression, not matter what you say Carole.

There is more to science than what you know about.
Its called suppressed science.

You think that showing some peer reviewed study or some randomed
controlled
clinical study shows the evidence and that the evidence can never be
wrong.

No It could be wrong. when it is wrong it will be shown to be wrong
sooner or later. that reason it will show up wrong sooner or later is
because those test and data should be tested and replicated and if
they are not in agreement then we know something is wrong.

Maybe but in the meantime?

we Still look at evidence and not stories, Carole.

Sorry, Carole that is your claim, it is up to you to prove it.

And Note: Carole has nothing but empty hands waving in the air.

Yes, I'll prove it with four little words.

"Rule out the impossible"

and yet another four little words.

"Science has been doctored."

When one rules out the improbable, what is left? The words improbable
and impossible are different.

I think you should learn to use those words in a more precise
(proper) way.

I think you should learn to pull your head in.

carole
www.conspiracee.com