Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

Old August 30th 05, 05:04 AM
S Myers

Default Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

http://childsupportunfair.com

I am not OPPOSING child support, what I am saying is, lets support the child(ren) but not at
the expense of your own life, Justice was to be equal under our constitution, the ability to make
something of your life! $1300.00 a month of CURRENT chilsupport ORDERED between two
courts and take home before tax $1666.67 (and they claim that it could even go UP even though I am only
bringing home before tax that amount!) is absurd!

Just fix the guidelines, give deductions for what it costs for your basic needs to live and dont make it so
even if you are making $70,000.00 you bring home only 30-35 of it, they can even in cases go higher
then 50% I am told, they can get 60-70% its out crazy.

I do support taking care of your children and in my situation by the way I even contest that they are mine,
she slept with more people then you could even imagine, she admits this even to the case worker! I
asked for DNA tests they never sent the packet instead they filed and did not serve ME, they served
my last address, and me having the SAME phone number they didnt even call to confirm, I had no idea
they were trying to serve me, then they get a default, I found this out with my check hitting a LOW 50%
of what it should be.

Bring into the forum more recourse for those obligated to pay, we have to live too, I am not living some lavish
lifestyle, just barely getting by and now due to this I can not even get school items for my other two children that
live with me 40% of the time, and im still having to pay the mother of these two as well, ive even tried to get the
court to make her pay they denied that! The mother here claims she wants my money just to pay for an SUV, AND
SAID THIS IN OPEN COURT, the Judge said she did not have to spend the money ON THE CHILDREN and it
was not an issue!

ITS OUT RIGHT REDICULAS! THERE ARE CUSTODIAL PARENTS OUT THERE WHO DONT EVEN THINK TO
USE THE MONEY FOR THE CHILDREN ONLY AS REVENGE UPON THE PERSON THEY ARE NOT WITH ANY
MORE AND ONLY FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL SELFISH GAMES! THE COURTS OPENLY ALLOW THIS!

THEY SAY SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DONT PAY THEIR CHILD SUPPORT ARE DEAD BEATS, MAKES
YOU THINK WHY? BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY ARE TOLD TO PAY MORE THEN THEY CAN AFFORD?

WHEN DO _WE_ GET A CHANCE AT LIFE? WHY IS CHILD SUPPORT A LIFE SENTENCE THESE DAYS? HOW
CAN THE GOVERNMENT OPENLY ADMIT AND GET AWAY WITH DOUBLE DIPPING PARENTS?

WHEN IS ENOUGH, JUST PLAIN ENOUGH? SEEMS TO ME SOME OF THE CUSTODIAL PARENTS OUT THERE
ARE THE TRUE ABUSERS IN SOME SITUATIONS? NOT TO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE DONT ACTUALLY NEED
IT BUT IT NEEDS TO BE MORE _FAIR_!!!!

Please visit: http://childsupportunfair.com

Old August 30th 05, 05:45 AM
SpiderHam77

Exactly Why did you repeat the same thing?

Old August 30th 05, 07:46 PM
Dusty

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...

Exactly Why did you repeat the same thing?

Because he's an idiot. His other addresses are in my kilfile. Looks like
it's time to update his list of aliases.. again.

Old August 31st 05, 01:17 AM
SpiderHam77

Well thats a good enough reason in my Books...

Old August 31st 05, 07:10 AM

"Dusty" wrote in

Because he's an idiot. His other addresses are in my kilfile. Looks like
it's time to update his list of aliases.. again.

Who is this guy?

Old September 1st 05, 04:52 AM
SMYERS

Of course you can say im an idiot, you are obviously ignorant, instead
to think that PERHAPS I had a technical difficulty and the same thing
was just reposted when I hit submit again... Hmm Maybe???

Please dont waste my time or yours showing me how ignorant you really
are... Plus trying to pretend like you know something.... Mc Donalds
might be hiring? Check into that..

Next... about the bill splitting... tried that and when she admitted in
OPEN COURT she wanted the money to pay for an SUV, the judge said she
does not have to spend the money on the children and she does not have
to justify her spending and awarded her the money any ways...

Old September 2nd 05, 12:55 AM
SpiderHam77

Why should she have to justify her spending habits to you... If all
the bills are paid.. And your child is cared for... who cares where the
money goes... I would not be require to justify where I put the money
that My Ex Wife would pay me if she ever did... As all the money gets
put into a big Pile and it really doesn't matter whoes money pays
what.. as long as everything gets paid..

Now if you have an issue of her not paying her Bills in order to care
for your child.. then thats a different story... And you could apply
for Custody of your children and make her pay you then.

SpiderHam77

Old September 2nd 05, 02:02 PM
Phil #3

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why should she have to justify her spending habits to you... If all
the bills are paid.. And your child is cared for... who cares where the
money goes... I would not be require to justify where I put the money
that My Ex Wife would pay me if she ever did... As all the money gets
put into a big Pile and it really doesn't matter whoes money pays
what.. as long as everything gets paid..

If you give the grocer a $20 bill and he gives you a pack of gum, who cares
where the money goes. You paid your fee and got your gum.
See the problem?

Now if you have an issue of her not paying her Bills in order to care
for your child.. then thats a different story... And you could apply
for Custody of your children and make her pay you then.

Oh yeah, judges are just chomping at the bit to turn custody to fathers,
that's why fewer than 2 out of 10 men get custody (after either spending
tons of money to get what mothers are given freely or the mother choosing to
give up custody). :^
You are either completely unknowledgeable about how custody actually works
in the RW or your are simply trying to spread disinformation.
After reading your posts for a few days, it appears to me that 1) you are a
woman with custody despite your stating otherwise; 2) you are trying to
defend a lie, that C$ has something to do with supporting children.

Phil #3

SpiderHam77

Old September 2nd 05, 02:58 PM
SpiderHam77

Fist off I'm 100% man. I have Sole Custody of my Child. I took the
steps needed to ensure that if things ever broke down in my Marriage
with my Wife I would in fact be in the position to offer better.. more
stable care for my Child.

As it is 90% of the time that the Man leaves the House.. not the
woman.. that is why the Courts rule in the favour of the mother, as she
is the one who can show stability in caring for the child.

If you were to stay at home with your ex, until such time that a
Custody order was made up.. And can show that you are there 50% or more
of the time for your child, and are able to provide a Stable home
environment, and provide the basics of life...

I can garantee you either the Courts will award you Joint Custody, or
Sole Custody. Usually it would be Joint Custody as Both Parents have
equal say in the matter.

However as I said most of the time it's the Man who leaves the
home... Tell her to get out.. Make sure stuff like the House is in your
Name... And if she refuses to leave.. do not get Violent and lose your
temper. Simply stay Calm, and if you have to lseep on the couch for a
couple of days.. or make her...

See I'm willing to bet 90% of these fathers who are unable to gain
Custody of their child are unable to because they were shown to abandon
their child, and only when they were asked to pay for Child support did
they bother to think about mor Custody..

And when the courts look at things like Custody they usually take
into account the last 6 months of living arrangments... And see where
the child has been, ext... Courts have a tendancy to not want to
distrupt the Constant care of a child in a single place as this upsets
the child more.

Essentially if you can show an active role in your Child's Life.. As
active as humanly possible.. and this can be done through simply taking
alot of pictures on different days to prove you are with your child
alot...

The Courts will take this into account. You all seem to be under the
impression that the Courts are out to get you... They aren't.. They
are out to provide the Most Stable care for the child.

I know your going to say but the Woman will say your abusive. blah
blah.... But here is the thing.. she prove it... and in this day and
age.. your going to find more and more courts unless she has brought
the matter up with the Police, and you have been charged with
something... it will not hold water in court.

Again in my current posisiton.. My Ex during the whole Custody
arrangment tried to say that I had beaten her... and that she had scars
to prove it... I simply said I accidently bumped into her while moving
a couch into our home, and knocked her over, which was the case...

The Judge specifically asked her.. Did you call the Police.. can you
provide multiple times of this happening to prove a pattern.. she said
no on both accounts. So the judge ruled it was moot point, and that in
order to make such claims she needed proof.

SpiderHam77

Old September 2nd 05, 06:28 PM
Dusty

Phil #3,

The "problem" is that SpiderHam77 lives in Canada and has been force fed
every feminazi lie there is (probably) since his birth. And the way things
work here in the US, well, they're just a little bit different then they are
in Canada. But he is trying to learn.