LMP: when to start counting (bit graphic)

Old August 8th 03, 11:12 PM
Truffles

Default LMP: when to start counting (bit graphic)

Ilse Witch wrote:

This question came up in a thread about ovulation kits, so
not all of you might have seen it, and it was on my mind to
ask anyway: when AF comes around, as it did again this month
(bummer!) I first have a few days of brown spotting, about
two, and then the flow starts for a few days like it used
to. This is new to me, started this way since AF returned
after delivery. However, what do I count as the first day
of my cycle??

My periods are also 2-3 days shorter than they used to be,
which makes TTC-ing the second time around a bit more
complicated than we anticipated (I keep miscalculating).

And yes: I just ordered the book Taking Control...

My fertility clinic doesn't start counting until the first day of a full
bleed.

HTH,

--
Brigitte aa #2145