Ugh.............

Old March 24th 06, 02:13 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Ugh.............

This child of mine will never stop ! The home front has been quite
peaceful since we decided it be a good idea for her to get out on her
own. The visits at my home are nice and she has done a good job being
here for her daughter the weeks we have her. She has made a scattered
effort at returning to school half day, she did mess up her chance to
graduate this June by her attendance or lack of I should say. The
assistant principle told her she will graduate when she meets the
reguirements and that would be up to her. He also offered her FREE
summer school! I wish she would see just how much she is being offered.

Now I am being told she is getting MARRIED! She has only been with this
guy for a couple months and it has been on and off .Once because he
broke it off and went back with his old girlfriend for one day then
came back wanting her to go back with him saying he made a mistake, he
does not feel the same way for his old girlfriend as he does her. Then
a few weeks later she broke it off with him saying he was too clingy.
NOW they are getting married ! At first I thought she was just looking
for my reaction , playing with my head as she loves to do. Last night
she told me he wants to ask me for her hand in marriage! I really don't
think they are of their right minds.........I asked her "do you realise
the committment marriage is ?"

I have very little control of the outcome of this I think. I will talk
to him, and I will tell him that I think they should wait , that he
can't possibly know what he is getting himself into, I am certain my
daughter can not make this committment to him, yea she is 18 1/2 but
her track record of irresponsibility to herself and her own future,
inability to commit to a relationship ( she is always looking for
something better) always running out on relationships when she starts
to" feel". She is not working, not attending school and not capable of
having unsupervised custody of her child.

This guy is out of his everloving mind! He is only 18-19 himself, was
just recently talking about joining the military ? Maybe they should
both join the military and if they make it through that and still want
to be married at least they will have learned some discipline and
committment!

This is just something for her to do this week ! Where's the Valium !

Old March 24th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 24 Mar 2006 06:13:04 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

[...]

How about a nice bar of chocolate? Cheesecake?

heh.

chocolate rasberry cheesecake and you gotta deal !

there's nothing you can do other than to hope they come to their senses
and insist that they wait until your daughter has her diploma before
getting hitched. If they want marriage so badly, maybe he'll start
pushing her to go to school. IF he does, then maybe she won't like that
and will push away from him. :-)

Meanwhile, she may just get her diploma.

I will keep this in mind for the big talk, I had one with my daughter
not long ago, I hope it keeps her thinking.

Bev

Old March 25th 06, 12:11 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 24 Mar 2006 06:13:04 -0800, "Bev" wrote:

This child of mine will never stop !

Stop hating you?

The home front has been quite
peaceful since we decided it be a good idea for her to get out on her
own. The visits at my home are nice and she has done a good job being
here for her daughter the weeks we have her. She has made a scattered
effort at returning to school half day, she did mess up her chance to
graduate this June by her attendance or lack of I should say. The

Whose fault is that mother?

assistant principle told her she will graduate when she meets the
reguirements and that would be up to her. He also offered her FREE
summer school! I wish she would see just how much she is being offered.

You offered her life and a ****ed up head, you sexual perv queen of
all lesbians

Now I am being told she is getting MARRIED! She has only been with this

Glad to hear it. Does she need a pastor like me to marry her off and
steer her on a course of correction in life that you have no clue on
how to handle your child?
guy for a couple months and it has been on and off .Once because he
broke it off and went back with his old girlfriend for one day then
came back wanting her to go back with him saying he made a mistake, he
does not feel the same way for his old girlfriend as he does her. Then
a few weeks later she broke it off with him saying he was too clingy.
NOW they are getting married ! At first I thought she was just looking
for my reaction , playing with my head as she loves to do. Last night

Like mother, like daughter, mostly except for the sexual perv part of
the mother. Glad to hear that your daughter is straight, thank God.
she told me he wants to ask me for her hand in marriage! I really don't
think they are of their right minds.........I asked her "do you realise
the committment marriage is ?"

Your mind is in your ass. Her mind is in left field. Let me put you in
your right mind. Separate from your daughter before you make her more
sick than what she is.

I have very little control of the outcome of this I think. I will talk

You think? Gee, how does one think out of their ass? You have no
control because she is an adult, get it you moron mother ****er.

to him, and I will tell him that I think they should wait , that he

Wait for what? For you to screw her little pussy and steer her towards
your passions and lusts?
can't possibly know what he is getting himself into, I am certain my

That boy wants to save your daughter from you. Don't you get it?
daughter can not make this committment to him, yea she is 18 1/2 but
her track record of irresponsibility to herself and her own future,

Like I say, like mothe, like daughter. Two irresponsible adults that
have the mentality of two-year-olds.
inability to commit to a relationship ( she is always looking for

I would rather see her commit to a man, even a father figure is good
for her soul. What do you commit to? Pussy?
something better) always running out on relationships when she starts
to" feel". She is not working, not attending school and not capable of
having unsupervised custody of her child.

Like you have that capability? Poor granddaughter. Learning to be just
as screwed up or screwed down like her grandmother. Do you screw up
and are on the bottom position of the tongue of the other woman or do
you screw down and are on top with your tongue dangling over her
pussy?

This guy is out of his everloving mind! He is only 18-19 himself, was

You never had a mind. You are just an airhead. Oxygen in the brain
keeps you alive. Maybe I should pop that zit on your shoulders and let
the puss run over you and you may think a woman just orgasmed on your
tits. Time to milk this cow.
just recently talking about joining the military ? Maybe they should
both join the military and if they make it through that and still want
to be married at least they will have learned some discipline and
committment!

Gee, what great advice from a sexual perv like you. Did you fart from
your asshole or something?

This is just something for her to do this week ! Where's the Valium !

Do us all a favor and take the whole bottle and I expect to see your
obituary in the Sunday paper.

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:31:32 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

[...]

Your a cow too Kate because you have food on your mind. Are you obese?
Cow!!!

Like sexual perv Bev and king Kate are in their right minds. You don't
even know what common sense means. Because you both are uncommon
people.

I suggest you release Bev's daughter and you two suck each others tits
and tongue each other's pussy.

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 24 Mar 2006 14:24:57 -0800, "Bev" wrote:

'Kate wrote:
[...]

Big flapping of the jaws of a sexual perv Bev. You can't talk because
you can only fart your brain thoughts out of your asshole. Let me
suggest this. Plug that hole with your finger and blow real hard and
have a brain farcture.

Get it?

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Sexual Perv Bev is trying to turn her daughter into a lesbo like her

Old March 25th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Thank God Bev's daugher is straight

Old March 25th 06, 12:18 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I'm a pastor, consider me marrying them in unholy matrimony

Old March 25th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Babies are not born of sin, they are born into sin

Old March 25th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Bev, you taught your daughter how to be just like you, dysfunctional