Mark Prbert's FAKE LL&L

Old May 23rd 06, 02:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Mark Prbert's FAKE LL&L

Mark Probert
Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert insists on lying:
Jan Drew wrote:
I am sorry, you have a difficult time dealing with the truth.

Your fake LL&L was blown already...LIAR.
That is absolutely UNTRUE. I have not called you a nasty name or bigot
since I went on the L&LL wagon.

Fri, May 19 2006 12:04 pm

Subject: Mark Probert can NOT STOP lying!

YOU are a stalker.

YOU are a harasser.

YOU are an abuser.

Old May 23rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Try Romans 1:22.

I think you ought to read it and see if it applies to you and your
present life's course.

....just a thought, after reading a little o' the Good Book.

Mark, MD

P.S. I have some passages from Al 'Kuran you might consider in your
quest for enlightenment, but I suspect you'd reject them out of hand.
I might be wrong: if so, let me know and I'll forward them to you.

Old May 23rd 06, 04:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Lowry wrote

snip

[he DISHONESTLY overlooks, which also makes him a liar]

Mark Probert

Jan Drew wrote:

I am sorry, you have a difficult time dealing with the truth.

Your fake LL&L was blown already...LIAR.

That is absolutely UNTRUE. I have not called you a nasty name or bigot

since I went on the L&LL wagon.

Fri, May 19 2006 12:04 pm

Mark wrote:

YOU are a stalker.

YOU are a harasser.

YOU are an abuser.

Old May 23rd 06, 01:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
Jan Drew wrote:
I am sorry, you have a difficult time dealing with the truth.

Your fake LL&L was blown already...LIAR.
That is absolutely UNTRUE. I have not called you a nasty name or bigot
since I went on the L&LL wagon.

Fri, May 19 2006 12:04 pm

YOU are a stalker.

YOU are a harasser.

YOU are an abuser.

All accurate descriptions of your behavior toward me. In fact, this
post, even with my name incorrectly spelled, is demonstrative of those
character traits that I listed above.

I am trying to help you gain insight into your problems by pointing out
those activities which lead to many of the arguments that you are
involved in. It is my hope that if you should develop insight into your
problems you will be able to address the anti-social behaviors that
dominate your life and make you a better person.

In the true spirit of Live and Let Live, I do not abuse you in the
slightest manner. My posts are only seeking to help you.
Old May 23rd 06, 05:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

See what happens when two passive-agressives lock antlers?

Can't wait to see the "Kiss and Make Up" episode.

Also, hosw is this constant bickering between you two
any help to any of the newsgroups you keep cross-posting
this poo-slinging action of yours, eh?

See what eating healthy does to people?
They start gallumphing around on all fours again.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert

Old May 23rd 06, 08:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

I kinda feel the need to jump in here. Jan, you've posted a lot
information in many groups. I just can't help but feel that you're
ruining your credibility by constantly attacking people rather than
subjects. I believe you've said it yourself when the Pro-Med hounds
start attacking a person rather than their ideas that it just means
they can't debate based on the merits of their arguments.

I would wager that you start more threads as personal attacks than any
other poster on MHA. I typically don't even read such posts. I have
to be honest and say that it kinda makes me not want to read other
posts of yours that may contain very valid data.

Whenever I post something, I *try* to keep in mind that potentially
hundreds, maybe thousands of people will read my posts in years to come
(thanks to Google.) I often forget, but I try to keep in mind that
what I post reflects on me and the way my future posts will be
received.

So, just from one "altie" to another, I think you'd be better received
if you were to just stick to the facts and leave the name-calling and
finger pointing to those that haven't the mental capacity to argue with
facts.

I hope you don't take my note the wrong way. I mean it with the utmost
of sincerity.

Max.

Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert

Old May 23rd 06, 09:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Mark Probert's FAKE LL&L

And, furthermore. blah blah blahdy ****ing blah.

Yep, this is so ****ing supportive...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
Jan Drew wrote:
I am sorry, you have a difficult time dealing with the truth.

Your fake LL&L was blown already...LIAR.
That is absolutely UNTRUE. I have not called you a nasty name or
bigot
since I went on the L&LL wagon.

Fri, May 19 2006 12:04 pm

YOU are a stalker.

YOU are a harasser.

YOU are an abuser.

All accurate descriptions of your behavior toward me. In fact, this post,
even with my name incorrectly spelled, is demonstrative of those
character traits that I listed above.

Shows you are a LIAR!

Furthermore, you have used these names every time the *truth*
is posted about you.

http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei...apter1-6b.html

Old May 23rd 06, 09:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Rev. 11D Meow! wrote:
See what happens when two passive-agressives lock antlers?

Can't wait to see the "Kiss and Make Up" episode.

Also, hosw is this constant bickering between you two
any help to any of the newsgroups you keep cross-posting
this poo-slinging action of yours, eh?

See what eating healthy does to people?
They start gallumphing around on all fours again.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Old May 23rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Max C." wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I hear you, Max.

I am sorry you see it that way and even sorrier you think *I* am doing the
attacking.

Actually, I am correcting the lies told about me, and simply sick and tired
of Mark's lies and being a FAKE.

Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert

Old May 23rd 06, 10:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew wrote:
Mark Probert
Jan Drew wrote:
I am sorry, you have a difficult time dealing with the truth.

Your fake LL&L was blown already...LIAR.
That is absolutely UNTRUE. I have not called you a nasty name or bigot
since I went on the L&LL wagon.
Fri, May 19 2006 12:04 pm

YOU are a stalker.

YOU are a harasser.

YOU are an abuser.

All accurate descriptions of your behavior toward me. In fact, this post,
even with my name incorrectly spelled, is demonstrative of those character
traits that I listed above.

Shows you are a LIAR!

That is as about as possible as the sun rising in the west and setting
in the east.

Furthermore, you have used these names every time the *truth*
is posted about you.

I have mentioned those actions on your part simply to clarify what you
are doing.

http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei...apter1-6b.html

I am trying to help you gain insight into your problems by pointing out
those activities which lead to many of the arguments that you are involved
in. It is my hope that if you should develop insight into your problems
you will be able to address the anti-social behaviors that dominate your
life and make you a better person.

In the true spirit of Live and Let Live, I do not abuse you in the
slightest manner. My posts are only seeking to help you.

As Disbarred Probert would say ... prescribing doctors MURDERED 2000 PEOPLE! Ilena Rose Kids Health 106 March 7th 06 10:47 PM
FAKE Cathyb's Many LIES JanD Kids Health 10 January 7th 06 12:21 AM
Advice for Dads Troy Pregnancy 36 October 8th 05 12:08 AM
'Terrible acts': Rima Laibow, MD - hypocrite - babies be damned - Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 52 September 22nd 05 08:53 PM
Why I bother posting to usenet... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 3 May 31st 04 05:36 AM