Has Steve Winter finally been silenced?

Old July 28th 06, 04:44 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Bible John

Default Has Steve Winter finally been silenced?

Has this false teacher finally been silenced?

Click to learn about this man

http://www.cerm.info/audio_files/winter.wav
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...ecostalism.htm
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

This devil has not posted much as of late, and completely ignored my hello
to him. Hey Winter I'll give you a clue as to where I live at.

Click on this video file
http://www.cerm.info/movies/80.MOV

I live near this KNOW historical landmark.

But best wishes finding the printing shop that I work at. But know you have
a general area where to find me.

But since my ISP and other traces are coming from another location, I am
able to deceive. He he. But buddy pal I live in the SF Bay Area, or I live
in Redding, CA.

John

--
Vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2006 election!
http://www.joinarnold.com

Old July 28th 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Dave

Bible John wrote:
Has this false teacher finally been silenced?

Winter comes and goes, and has done that for closing in on a couple of
decades, now. He hasn't been "silenced" any more than Wolf has been
"silenced."

Click to learn about this man

http://www.cerm.info/audio_files/winter.wav
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...ecostalism.htm
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

This devil has not posted much as of late...

Neither has Winter.

...and completely ignored my hello
to him. Hey Winter I'll give you a clue as to where I live at.

Click on this video file
http://www.cerm.info/movies/80.MOV

I live near this KNOW historical landmark.

But best wishes finding the printing shop that I work at. But know you have
a general area where to find me.

These are pretty clearly taunts. Is this how a Christian and the
alleged "director" or a Christian *ministry* is supposed to behave?

And what kind of ministry *hides* from people, anyway? Let me save the
gentle reader the bother and identify what kind: The kind of ministry
"directed" by a coward who has no confidence in his beliefs or his God.

But since my ISP and other traces are coming from another location,
I am able to deceive. He he.

And does so quite frequently. Need anyone say more?

Old July 28th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Bible Bob

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:44:58 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

Has this false teacher finally been silenced?

Click to learn about this man

http://www.cerm.info/audio_files/winter.wav
http://www.cerm.info/bible_studies/A...ecostalism.htm
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

This devil has not posted much as of late, and completely ignored my hello
to him. Hey Winter I'll give you a clue as to where I live at.

Click on this video file
http://www.cerm.info/movies/80.MOV

John,

The movie won't play. When you click on the link you get a save box.
I don't have apple on my puter so can't play it. Have you ever heard
of of Hathor Media Server? I used it on my web site to stream audio
files. But it don't seem to be available anymore. I did find a
streaming media server that is free called Unreal Media Server that
plays audio and video files from your server includding quicktime. I
just downloaded it from http://www.download.com 4MB.

Here is what the readme file says:

Unreal Media Server - is a streaming server for Windows operating
systems.

Both media files and live media streams are supported. File types
include all the types playable by MS DirectShow, namely: AVI (DivX,
XVid, any other encoding), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPA, WMV, WMA, ASF, MP3,
QuickTime (version 2 and lower).
Playlist functionality allows to automatically play all the files of
server's virtual folder in a loop mode.

Live media sources include: digital cameras, microphones, TV-tuners,
analog video sources (analog camera or TV) connected to Video card or
to FrameGrabber card that supports DirectShow interface. There can be
multiple live sources on a single computer. Live video content is
encoded with MPEG-4 codec in real time; MPEG Layer-3 or GSM 6.10
formats are used for live audio encoding. Modem, Slow DSL, DSL, T1,
T3, LAN and Custom compression profiles are supported.
Live content can be recorded based on scheduler or motion detection,
independently of broadcasting.

TCP, HTTP and RTP Multicast transport protocols are used for streaming
content from Media Server to clients.
Incoming content is not stored on client computer's hard disk and user
is not allowed to save media locally, thus author's rights are fully
protected.
User authentication and access restrictions enable trusted access to
media resources. User logging provides means to track user activity.
SDK allows automation and customization of Server behavior.

I don't have any streaming audio or video files to use it with; but I
think I will install it and put some of my funny video files up.

I live near this KNOW historical landmark.

But best wishes finding the printing shop that I work at. But know you have
a general area where to find me.

But since my ISP and other traces are coming from another location, I am
able to deceive. He he. But buddy pal I live in the SF Bay Area, or I live
in Redding, CA.

John

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Old July 28th 06, 06:20 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Allan Matthews

In article , john.doggett@x-
files.gov says...
Has this false teacher finally been silenced?

[snip]

This crap is off topic in alt.revisionism. Please trim your headers in
the future.

allan
"Did you make mankind after we made you?"
- from XTC's "Dear God"
http://www2.shore.net/~matthews/

Old July 28th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Grinder

Bible John wrote:
Just download Quicktime.

Unfortunately, that's no longer a specific option. Apple has gone the
way of Real Networks and requires you to install iTunes if you want
Quicktime.
Old July 28th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Bible John

Then do it. My ibook came with it all pre-installed, but I had to download
QT and itunes on my PC. Is this hard? It took little time on our PC and over
DSL. Or are you still on dialup? If so then I understand why it will be hard
to download QT.

My Kodak seems to output video as Quicktime.

Old July 28th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
(Whosoever)

Bible John wrote:
Then do it. My ibook came with it all pre-installed, but I had to download
QT and itunes on my PC. Is this hard? It took little time on our PC and over
DSL. Or are you still on dialup? If so then I understand why it will be hard
to download QT.
My Kodak seems to output video as Quicktime.

You sound like such a snobby little twerp, John.

"Then do it..." "Is this hard?" "Or are you still on dialup?"

Old July 28th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Grinder

(Whosoever) wrote:
Bible John wrote:
Then do it. My ibook came with it all pre-installed, but I had to download
QT and itunes on my PC. Is this hard? It took little time on our PC and over
DSL. Or are you still on dialup? If so then I understand why it will be hard
to download QT.
My Kodak seems to output video as Quicktime.

You sound like such a snobby little twerp, John.

"Then do it..." "Is this hard?" "Or are you still on dialup?"

Agreed. I had to wonder if John came with a corn cob "pre-installed."
Old July 28th 06, 05:50 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.revisionism,free.christians
Grinder

Odd, my first response seems to have dissolved into the aether.
Apologies if this message becomes a duplicate.

- - - - - - -

Bible John wrote:
Just download Quicktime.

Bible John wrote:
Then do it. My ibook came with it all pre-installed, but I had to
download QT and itunes on my PC. Is this hard?

Why so hate-filled? I'm just grousing a little bit about Apple's intent
to promote iTunes by leveraging the acceptance that Quicktime has
received. It's the same sort of crap that Microsoft has pulled by
integrating IE with windows.

It took little time on our PC and over DSL. Or are you still on
dialup? If so then I understand why it will be hard to
download QT.

I have no use for iTunes, and would prefer not to have it consume hard
drive space, memory and CPU just to have QuickTime. Fortunately there
are lightweight alternatives from open source vendors.

My Kodak seems to output video as Quicktime.

I'm very happy for you.