Old August 27th 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default In Response to Myrl Jeffcoat's Merck / Gardasil DISINFORMATION

Myrl Jeffcoat ...in her typical projection of her ignorance onto me
.... and her typical alliance with the Vac Flacks, had the stupidity to
claim this about me:

No Jeff - I most certainly cannot support the assumption that Ilena Rosenthal can understand the numbers being discussed

O really ... well interested readers can read that you are the one who
is disinforming the public and then insulting me.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....b09975d1486334

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

Myrl Jeffcoat on comparing "9" post Merck's Gardasil related deaths in
the United States and 250,000 (estimated number of women worldwide who
are said to die from cervical cancer):

Myrl Jeffcoat Speak :
"Are you having issues with a sum-total that comes from subtracting 9
from 250,000?. . .Or is it that it makes it more difficult to paint
lipstick on your pig?"

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....473b5d160366f#
Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat tossing out her muddled and confused
accusations against me ... she has been widely claiming that this is a
"simple math" question ... here's Myrl's math:

MyrlSpeak (Ilena is the "she's" Myrl is insulting)
She's so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks here to Vince who corrected Myrl's disinformation and
irrational "simple math:

Lets correct the math
"NEW YORK (Reuters Health) Aug 24 - A prophylactic vaccine against
human papillomavirus (HPV) types 16 and 18 has the potential for
preventing at least half the cases of invasive cervical cancer and
high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions worldwide, investigators
report in the August 1st issue of the International Journal of
Cancer.

Dr. Jennifer S. Smith, of the University of North Carolina, Chapel
Hill, and colleagues conducted a meta-analysis of HPV type
distribution worldwide in 14,595 cases of invasive cervical cancer
(ICC) and 7,094 cases of high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions
(HSIL).'" and she found... " The HPV 16/18 prevalence was 52% in
HSIL." HSIL is the best surrogate for cancer.

Corrected amount 125,000 lives possibly saved
In US 1500 a year in Canada 200 maximum possible.
Has that reduction been proven .No .So far the studies show a no
decrease in stage 3 lesions the best surrogate for cancer and a 17%
reduction in stage 2 lesions . So the best marker stage 3 lesions has
not been decreased . How effective is it? Could it reduce cancer rates
by 40%? Maybe. ; could it have no effect absolutely.
One thing is sure its risk and benefit ratio is unproven. That's why
many Doctors with no vested interest have urged that it not be
mandated. One things for sure it will be expensive
Old August 27th 07, 03:34 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Coleah

On Aug 27, 9:23 am, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat ...in her typical projection of her ignorance onto me
... and her typical alliance with the Vac Flacks, had the stupidity to
claim this about me:

No Jeff - I most certainly cannot support the assumption that Ilena Rosenthal can understand the numbers being discussed

O really ... well interested readers can read that you are the one who
is disinforming the public and then insulting me.

Scare-monger......
Who is paying you?