I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Old March 23rd 04, 02:30 AM
xkatx

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

"Abel Magana" wrote in message news:...
Hi. maybe you can help me. My dauther ran of with her boyfriend. She
stayed out all weekend and lied to me said she was going to my parents,
but never got there. After she got home i took away her cell phone and
the car. she said i didnt like her boyfriend and didnt want her to see
him. so she went to live with him and i have not heard from her and i
dont know where they live. three months before graduation from hight
school. She is 18yo. now i need someone to talk to.

First off, mind the fancy backgrounds and pictures. There are only ten types of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Secondly, I'll agree with the rest here that she's an adult and there's really not much you can do in regards to making her come back, if that's what you want and not what she wants. Here the age for a child to move out on their own, run away, get kicked out, whatever you want to call it, is only 16, so maybe she is old enough (and mature enough) to make it on her own, but for some reason I kind of doubt this, just based on the little bit you've said so far. If she's not mature enough to even consider any advice you have given her, then maybe, with time, she will realize that what you have said has not all been to hurt or control her. Maybe she will see that all you are doing is trying to help her, and maybe even save her from herself, at the least.
I was 16 and took off from home. Only advice I'd really have to offer right now is to keep your doors open to her and if at all possible, maybe through her friends, or if she has an email address that you know of, let her know that your doors are open to her, that you love her, care for her and worry about her, and perhaps she will consider this as it is, and put her in a position that she will understand, rather than get defensive.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?