Help! Sick and on antibiotics

Old February 15th 06, 07:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Help! Sick and on antibiotics

"al" wrote in message
oups.com...
ROFLMAO...thanks for that description. I've been trying to figure out
how to put that feeling into words. I just want to crawl into bed, or
under a rock...anywhere I will be left alone and I don't have to move.

Reasonable. Do you have any family that would make that practical?

Jess

Old February 17th 06, 11:53 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Jess wrote:
"al" wrote in message
oups.com...
ROFLMAO...thanks for that description. I've been trying to figure out
how to put that feeling into words. I just want to crawl into bed, or
under a rock...anywhere I will be left alone and I don't have to move.

Reasonable. Do you have any family that would make that practical?

Jess

I wish. Everyone lives at least 500 miles away.

Funny thing is, I happened to call my parents on Valentine's Day and
about 10 minutes after I hung up my Mom called me back. This was the
first they'd heard of me being sick. Apparently I sound really awful.
She asked me if I wanted her to come down for a few days till I was
better. But I said no...I wanted to see if I would feel better in a
couple of days.If I didn't I'd tak ethe help. I sort of do feel
better....if the funny feeling in my ear would just go away I'd be much
better.

annette

Old February 18th 06, 03:57 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"al" wrote in message
oups.com...
Funny thing is, I happened to call my parents on Valentine's Day and
about 10 minutes after I hung up my Mom called me back. This was the
first they'd heard of me being sick. Apparently I sound really awful.
She asked me if I wanted her to come down for a few days till I was
better. But I said no...I wanted to see if I would feel better in a
couple of days.If I didn't I'd tak ethe help. I sort of do feel
better....if the funny feeling in my ear would just go away I'd be much
better.

Noo, you broke the first rule of motherhood-if someone is crazy enough to
volunteer help, give them something to do (like the loads of laundry?).

But glad to hear you're feeling better. The funny ear feeling should
start going away soon now too.

Jess