OMEGA 3 - Important for Good Health

Old June 17th 06, 11:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default OMEGA 3 - Important for Good Health

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:
Hey Mark! Have you helped Twittering One?

Again, you are posting H*A*M*A*S

*H*arassing
*A*buse
*M*align
*A*nnoy
*S*talk

So...you consider asking if you have helped Twittering One... all of the
above.

I consider that any time you bring my name into a thread it is H*A*M*AS.

Sad, very sad.

What you snipped:

I note many of the old timers have NOT helped her.

She needs hers too..she IS homeless.

Imagine the severe joint inflammation sleeping on the street!!
==

Why have you NOT helped?? YOU live right there in NY.

I have read all of her email for over a year (at least 500 or more), and
have my own opinions regarding appropriate helping. If you want a more
detailed answer, you must agree to accept email.

Period.
Old June 18th 06, 05:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
Hey Mark! Have you helped Twittering One?
Again, you are posting H*A*M*A*S

*H*arassing
*A*buse
*M*align
*A*nnoy
*S*talk

So...you consider asking if you have helped Twittering One... all of the
above.

I consider that any time you bring my name into a thread it is H*A*M*AS.

LOL!

Sad, very sad.

What you snipped:

I note many of the old timers have NOT helped her.

She needs hers too..she IS homeless.

Imagine the severe joint inflammation sleeping on the street!!
==

Why have you NOT helped?? YOU live right there in NY.

I have read all of her email for over a year (at least 500 or more), and
have my own opinions regarding appropriate helping. If you want a more
detailed answer, you must agree to accept email.

Period.

I am not interested in your opinions.
Prov. 29:7. The righteous is concerned for the rights of the poor; the
wicked does not understand such concern.

Prov. 14:31. He who oppresses the poor reproaches his Maker, but he who is
gracious to the needy honors Him.

Deut. 15:7. If there is a poor man among you, one of your brothers, in any
of the towns of the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall
not harden your heart, nor close your hand to your poor brother; but you
shall freely open your hand to him, and generously lend him sufficient for
his need in whatever he lacks.

Jer. 22:16 "Did not your father eat and drink, and do justice and
righteousness? Then it was well with him. He pled the cause of the afflicted
and needy; then it was well. Is that not what it means to know Me?" declares
the LORD.

Period.

Old June 18th 06, 04:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

Fine.

End of discussion.

Old June 19th 06, 02:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

Of course, if I were wrong, you would not snip what I write. Thus, every
snip by you proves I am correct. You remove what you fear: facts.

What you post are Biblical passages. Do not call them facts.

Old June 19th 06, 05:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

lol. I didn't. I was quoting *your words*..but you knew that.

Thanks for admitting you don't believe GOD's word.

Old June 20th 06, 12:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

I removed Biblical passages, and YOU referred to them as facts. I know
it is hard to follow your "thinking", but, that is what the rest of us
have to do, so do try to follow.