DSS has more employees than substantiated complaints

Old October 22nd 04, 08:01 PM
kane

Default DSS has more employees than substantiated complaints

On 22 Oct 2004 15:09:57 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Even the ABA Family Law Committee is openly critical of the job which

CPS does.

They spend mucho bucks, are NOT EFFECTIVE, AND even a NY legislator

accuses
them of Nazi Gestapo Police tactics.

That's why folks should NOT speak to the folks from DSS. They sure

will FIND
SOMETHING.

You, yourself Cane, could easily be accused of emotional abuse and
aggressiveness.

That's what everyone concurs with.

"Everyone?"

Oh, I see... a Douggie clever wordage. They could all agree I could be
easily accused....but an accusation is easy...proof somewhat more
difficult. I don't consider it abusive of me to point out your lies,
your ignorance, or your stupidity. You are, we presume, an adult fully
responsible for your own actions and statements, though it's easy to
see you don't think you are.

I wonder how everyone feels about the abuses by parents that you claim
are the Liberty Intests of parents and their Rights. Like allowing
one's church members to suspend your children naked in the church and
beat them with objects?

Do you still, as you did when it was reported, still defend their
interests, or would it be emotionally abusive of me to ask you to
defend such a position?

How about the use of capsicum to punish children?

Do you still think it okay to kill one's child with one's own
perscriptions because people used opiates in the 1800s to quite their
infants? Or was that just minimizing, as it appeared to be.

When I call you a name, asshole, I have perfectly good cause to based
on your own posts.

Cane is an apologist for a failed, and expensive social engineering

project.

You have never seen me apologize once for CPS or any other child
welfare program that makes errors. In fact in explaining what I
beleive caused those errors I often point to the real causes, instead
of pretend that CPS or CPS workers are universally inept and malicious
as you do.

I do, however, exactly as you whine about, point out that you lie by
focusing only on failures or errors.

And I correct your stupid ignorant mistakes that you unethically
continue to repeat despite proof that you are mistaken.

Is there some other way to bring about honesty in your posts? If so,
then I'll happily give up name calling and do that..but until you
either quite lying, quit posting the same lies that are disproven,
over and over again, or provide me that way to get you to stop, know
that the name calling isn't going to stop either.

I notice you pop up with this whine right after you've been thoroughly
proven wrong, rather than actually acknowledge your error.

This thread started by way of you once again posting one of your
ignorant rants about workers being under worked, more caseworkers than
substantiated cases, wasn't that it?

What possible difference does "substantiated" cases have? Would you
fault a public health nurse in a clinic for have fewer people found
with disease than showed up for a health screening, and it being less
than the health department staff?

Your a nutcase, Fern.

And you couldn't even take time to figure out how your numbers didn't
work out....when there was a huge difference unaccounted for....simply
because you didn't bother to find out that MO has a dual track
system....."investigated" and "alternative assessment" that accounted
for considerably more than the numbers you used for comparison.

And you failed to note, what Doug has been in denial about and still
won't respond to, just as you won't, the fact that there are separate
workers for those two tracks. As I claimed and he lied and said I
didn't know what I was talking about.

CPS efficiencies and improvements you refuse to post anything about.
The MO system, used in other states as well, over half by national
report, have improved services, accomplished the separation of
enforcement and front end services without going to the police state
setup that Doug has touted, and Penn State has proven did NOT work in
Florida.

None of you challenge me on any of these things when I post them,
other than have one of your troll friends attack.

And It is NOT apologizing to post successes....bragging maybe, but
certainly not an apology.

You lie constantly about CPS motives, practices, operations, and
outcomes. I clarify and explain, and post proofs and like the good
little propagandists you are exposed for being, you simply come back
and repeat the same lies over and over again.

For instance in a January 2003 rant of yours you asked:

"So why do you NOT support DCF's hiring:

1. Van drivers to transport fosters to court, drs. appointments,
therapy
sessions?

2. Some examination of school age children and contact with DCF within
schools?
Children might be more FORTHCOMING about abuses in placement in a
neutral
setting.

3. Demanding that DCF workers visit the most high priority cases with
intense
supervision. Not, as in the Newark case, after at least 10 separate
contacts
with DYFS made, and after Mom goes to jail for child endangerment, the
cw
SIMPLY CLOSES THE FILE.
"

Well Fern I've proven to you that they do in fact have people other
than workers driving children to all those appointments that the
worker is legally excused from attending (a child in court cannot be
there without the worker in most instances. The judge wants the worker
there, and it's often in policy they must be there...same for certain
other instances where worker input is required...and the worker can't
be hauling a group of children to those appointments).

I doubt that anyone thinks CPS doesn't contact children in
schools..especially since it's been ranted about here by parents that
it's a "violation of their rights" or so they think.

And what is a "high priority case" in CPS Fern? Which cases would you
think need less supervision? Is it too hard for you to figure out that
a child that has sustained greater damage is in fact seen more often?
By more people?

Your stupidity is beyond belief.

Now Fern, in which states is it the general practice that caseworkers,
not aides, do the majority or all of the transporting of children
driving one child at a time if that is NOT the requirement for the
kinds of appointments the worker is mandated to do?

I've listed a few, with proof, of some states that don't. That do hire
and use aides. It a common practice infact that I'm very familiar with
by first hand witnessing, and by the printed proof I just provided in
the last few days. Need to see it again? Let's see you prove
otherwise.

Go ahead, actually prove something I can't refute. It would be
refreshing to see you do so...instead of revert to the usual, "you
just are being mean to me" retort.

Facts, Fern...for once.

By the way, why did you snip the ng addy this thread originated in and
pop it over here in aps? That had to be deliberate, as you would have
to delete, then key in the aps addy.

See what I mean about being a liar? You deliberately post to confuse,
obscure, hide your malicious little self, and your garbage posts. And
try to break people's connection to the proof that showed up
establishing you are an ignorant liar.

Note I returned your posted nonsense to the proper thread and ng
location.....as you have FORBIDDEN me to do....R R R R R ...

Kane