Child Protective Services, Corrupt, say it's not so! : twenty-one(21) judges have quit the bench in three targeted states (apparently inan attempt to save their pensions). Further, seven directors of state childprotective services agencies have st

Old March 27th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Child Protective Services, Corrupt, say it's not so! : twenty-one(21) judges have quit the bench in three targeted states (apparently inan attempt to save their pensions). Further, seven directors of state childprotective services agencies have st

http://www.prbuzz.com/dr.-sheila-man...nate-1535.html

Mar 27, 2007 -- /prbuzz/ -- Chicago, Illinois: On January 18, 2007, Dr.
Sheila Mannix, as an individual, submitted the following to: The
Honorable Patrick J. Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary Committee, 433
Russell Senate Office Building, United States Senate, Washington, DC 20510

Request for Meeting to Address the Initiation of a Grand Jury
Investigation into the Organized Crime Infiltration of the U.S. Judicial
System and Other Branches of Government Pursuant to the Proposed War
Profiteering Prevention Act of 2007 and the Effective Corruption
Prosecutions Act of 2007

Dear Chairman Leahy,
Myself and our civilian team and informants have occurrence witnesses
and hard material evidence, including pure trusts and bank accounts,
evidencing the involvement of state and federal court agents in multiple
states across the nation with an organized crime family based in
Arizona. As a result of the efforts of courageous citizens and
organizations nation-wide in the face of retaliation against ourselves
and our families including our children, twenty-one (21) judges have
quit the bench in three targeted states (apparently in an attempt to
save their pensions). Further, seven directors of state child protective
services agencies have stepped down.

For many months, we were fully cooperating with federal criminal
authorities in Chicago until we hit a wall two weeks ago. This was after
the release to them of an affidavit by one of our organized crime
informants which includes the involvement of members of the FBI as well
as other officials in Arizona, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. We were
informed that the matter was “no longer under investigation.” We are now
under information and belief that we are being targeted for further
retaliation in the form of false criminal charges. Said informant’s life
is in immanent danger.

We have material evidence to support the allegation that organized crime
has infiltrated courts and agencies that have access to private,
corporate, and government funds, e.g., bankruptcy, probate and family
courts and child protective service agencies, as well as the
corresponding state and federal reviewing courts. The evidence uncovered
in the federal bankruptcy court in Chicago led to the discovery of
involvement of other branches of government and massive fraud against
the government with regard to the initiation and perpetuation of the
current military actions in Iraq. [Exhibit A: McCook Metals, LLC
aluminum supply contracts including the Joint Strike Fighter (F-35)]

I have attached six (6) national press releases that we distributed
through Business Wire in 2006. [Ex. B] I have enclosed the Preliminary
Summary of Family Court and Child Protected Services Corruption (without
the extensive exhibits save two and an update) that we were asked to
create and submit to federal criminal authorities. [Ex.C] I have also
attached the affidavit of Mr. Michael W. Lynch, former chairman of
McCook Metals, LLC, that includes two affidavits by Ms. Sidney J.
Perceful attesting to illicit acts in the court of Chief Bankruptcy
Judge of the Northern District Eugene Wedoff and three illicit pure
trusts. [Ex. D] Our informants’ affidavits detail the names and
financial information which Mr. Lynch’s affidavit did not and more. Mr.
Lynch was falsely incarcerated on October 13, 2006 at the end of a
forced hearing in gross violation of multiple constitutional rights. I
have enclosed the transcript of said hearing. [Ex. E] Mr. Lynch was
released on October 26, 2006 with a stay issued by the First District
Appellate Court in Chicago. [Ex. F] The judge who falsely incarcerated
Mr. Lynch quit the bench in December 2006. We have material evidence of
her apparent involvement with organized crime. I have attached examples
of illicit trust and other financial documents of judges who have quit
the bench in the past six months and other involved judges in Chicago.
[Ex. G; not complete sets of documents]

In your January 4, 2007 address you stated, “Wiretaps, when
appropriately requested and authorized, are an important method for
agents and prosecutors to gain evidence of corrupt activities, which can
otherwise be next to impossible to prove without an informant.” Sir, our
informants are family members of the organized crime family whose moral
integrity and conscience were stronger than their fear for their
personal safety as they became aware of the illicit acts being committed
and then embraced the reality of the number of innocent children,
parents, business owners, and other individuals, here and abroad, who
are being devastated by the illegal activities of the Family in
partnership with corrupt officials in the U.S. judicial system and
beyond. Our team is available for immediate grand jury testimony
regarding illicit acts including but not limited to bribery and
extortion. We are in need of immediate government immunity and protection.

We are upstanding, law-abiding citizens who have lawfully organized to
fight for our constitutionally-secured rights and to stop the harm being
perpetrated against our children, ourselves, our fellow Americans,
especially the nation’s children, and our global community for the
personal financial gain of corrupt court agents and others. My father,
John F. Mannix, who was in Connecticut politics for over twenty years,
his last position as the Chairman of the State Board of Education,
taught me that participating in our democracy in an official position is
not only a privilege - it is a blessing - for it affords one the sacred
gift of living in service to others.

The actions of public officials in league with organized crime for
personal financial gain who are public servants beholden to protect
those they are harming defile the sacrifices of our sons and daughters
in law enforcement and the military, here and abroad, who have given
their lives in service of the belief that they are fighting for these
very same rights. We need your help and your leadership.

Respectfully Submitted,
Sheila A. Mannix, PhD

CC: Eighteen Committee Members; Print and Broadcast Media Contacts

Enclosures

Exhibit A
McCook Metals, LLC Aluminum Supply Contracts
[that included the Joint Strike Fighter (F-35), Super Lightweight Tank,
and the nation’s Space Shuttle program]

Exhibit B
Six National Press Releases of 2006

Exhibit C
Preliminary Summary of Family Court and Child Protective Services Corruption
[without extensive exhibits save two and an update]

Exhibit D
Affidavit of Michael W. Lynch in Support of Criminal Investigation of
State and Federal Trial, Bankruptcy, and Reviewing Courts in Chicago,
Illinois

Exhibit E
Copy of Certified Report of Proceedings of October 13, 2006 before Judge
Paddy H. McNamara
[early retirement December 2006]

Exhibit F
Court Documents Regarding the Retaliatory Incarceration and Release of
Michael W. Lynch: October 13-26, 2006

Exhibit G
Partial Copies of Alleged Illicit Financial Documents of Some of the
Apparently Involved Judges in Chicago

Judge Stuart Nudelman (Early Retirement July 2006) – Disclaimer Deed
Maricopa County, Arizona; G1- G2

Judge Barbara Disko (Early Retirement December 1, 2006) – Chico
Management Services (Caribbean Trust); G3

Judge Paddy McNamara (Early Retirement December 2006) – Crown Central
Asset Fund, Crown Central Systems, Crown Ambassador Enterprises,
Fidelity Investments; G4-G8

Judge Alexander White – Five Whites, LLC; G9

Judge James Donegan – Legato Real Estate Ventures, LLC, Legato Trust;
G10-G12

Judge Karen Shields – Shield Asset Fund, Shield Pension Fund; G13-G16

Judge James Henry – James W. Henry Financial Services, Inc.; G17

PDF Download PDF Version
E-mail Email this story to a colleague
Print Printer Friendly Version

About the Press Release
On January 18, 2007, Dr. Sheila Mannix, as an individual, submitted the
following to: The Honorable Patrick J. Leahy, Chairman, Senate Judiciary
Committee.

Social Bookmarks
Add to: Del.ico.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Digg Add to: Furl
social bookmarks
Add to: Yahoo Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to:
Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to:
Netvouz

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEIR
"FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...