I am looking for infant tank top undershirts (0 to 3 months) can anyone help?

Old July 17th 03, 06:10 PM
Joe Q. Citizen

Default I am looking for infant tank top undershirts (0 to 3 months) can anyone help?

I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.
Old July 17th 03, 07:05 PM
Denise

"Jarkat2002" wrote in message
I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Well, if you drive by a home w/ a Cozy Coup up on blocks in the front

yard, ask
them. I'm sure they would know.
EG
~Kat

haha.. I had to read it a couple times!

Old May 20th 11, 09:26 PM
emileyjoe emileyjoe is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Q. Citizen View Post
I have scoured local shopping malls looking for little tank tops for
my son. I want to find a "wife beater" style undershirt (tank top)
like the ones I wear. Please help if you can. Thanks.
It's not so tough really to have tank tops of your choice in any color for Adults. It is simple dress for you people and if you are a parent it is a real blessing for you.
But its difficult to find for such a little Baby...

I Love my Black Tank Top

Last edited by emileyjoe : May 21st 11 at 01:40 PM.

Blocked tear duct at 5 months Laurie General 9 September 15th 03 06:19 PM
Solids; 4 months vs 6? Laurie General 9 August 12th 03 07:02 PM
Us at 3 months! (Xposted) Laurie Pregnancy 11 July 18th 03 08:46 PM