Paddling legal in 23 states IN SCHOOL

Old January 2nd 04, 05:41 PM
Fern5827

Default Paddling legal in 23 states IN SCHOOL

What does Kane say that schools can do what parents CANNOT?

Try living in TX or any of the other states that permit school paddling.

It would be absurd to cede school officials rights which parents do not
themselves possess.
Old January 12th 04, 04:11 AM
Lifeknox

agreed. I think that from before recorded time spanking has been used for
children. It is not wrong, unless done incorrectly or in excess. I agree that
no child should be injured or abused by spanking. Some of these state laws also
require this in stating that no child shall show any physical signs of the
paddling in school for more than three days.

The anti spanking folks just seem to not have a good contact with reality. We
all need laws, rules, limits and punishments. If you don't think adults can be
hurt, just try doing 100 mph through any city. The finiancial pain will be
great, and should be. A child needs rules and punishment for breaking those
rules. A paddling is a very reasonable form of punishment when rationally used.

sharon
http://www.e-lovestories.com
Old January 12th 04, 12:21 PM
Omega

Dear Sharon,

I totally agree with what you are saying her..limits and restrictions need
to be imposed on the child and young adult and is these rules are broken
then they must face the punishement for breaking those rules the same as an
adult would if they were caught speeding in the city or any other rule
breakage.

5 or 6 strokes of the cane on a young school adult aged 13 and above
whether being a boy or a girl is not going to hurt them except their
bottoms and pride. and maybe the odd strap or 2 or hand spanking on a bare
bottom will correct the younger group.

The girls who were caned at my school soon learnt to behave themselves
otherwise a sore bottom would be forth coming and no girl or boy liked being
punished , especially with the cane in front of the class.

this sort of punishement is not cruel or inhuman but indeed saves their
lives as they have set limits and rules for life in the furture.

it does not lead to rape or other serious crimes..in saying that is just a
cop out from the so called human rights people who have lost touch with
reality who only say this as a easy way out.

if my teenage son or teenage daughter has to be bare bottomed caned with 6
or so strokes of the cane then so be it as they will be the richer for it
and know that there are rules for living.

The girls and boys of 11 or 12 were given the strap across their hands which
they had to hold out and these kids soon learnt the value of behavouring and
learning to live with the rules of live

everybody needs rules and limits to live by and if these are crossed then
there should be punishements associated with the type of misbehavouring.

I am in favour of the use of the cane for both Girls and boys of young adult
age in schools providing it is done as punishement and not as pleasure on
the schools part just to see a young boy or girls bottom blistered with the
cane.

The anti spanking lobby need a wake up call.

why do you think the jails are so full...because these crimals have mostly
been allowed to do what they want and have had no limits set to their
life...no punishement was forth coming because of their actions when they
were young.

what is needed is "Tough Love"

Andrew

Old January 16th 04, 09:18 AM
Lifeknox

bravo, Andrew, good response!!
Old January 16th 04, 03:21 PM
Greg Hanson

Omega / Andrew:
Did you overlook that Sharon is a Spanking Fetish person?
And her best buddy, Knox, is an enema Fetish person.

They're just playing the old "pull my finger" trick
only one of them is using another kind of digit.

You just had yours yanked.

Buy their books!