Divorced mom of two

Old July 4th 03, 07:51 PM
dolores

Default Trouble maker is smarter than everyone here, but does not appear to know how to read.

"Kristen313" wrote in message

Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I

do,
however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,

well-adjusted
single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.

It's yer luuuuuucky day Kirsten!!.....

Dolores

Thank you! I am delighted to 'meet' you.

Hi Kirsten. So what have you done to upset everyone?

Dolores

Old July 6th 03, 07:06 PM
dolores

Default Divorced mom of two

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 03:09:59 +0100, "dolores" wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On 18 Jun 2003 13:29:18 GMT,
(Ring4SaleandMore) wrote:

Snipping........is such a feckin pain in the arse.....

because people won't hire you since you have it...even
though you are eager to work!! They figure you will leave as soon as

you
find a
better job. Help!! Lissy D.

Hi and welcome. There are people here whose experiences may be of help
to you.....I do know about being severely broke. I think many of us
here do.

You should try it......tis an education....

Me? I have. I am.

.I went from having the best of
everything (as a single girl) to being broke (as a s/p) and worked my way
back up the financial ladder.

I seem to have had a couple of occasions to reclimb. I'm doing one
now. It's certainly no fun, but neither is it the end of the world.
LOL

LOL...maybe yer right.....but hell!!...Isnt it nice to go grocery
shopping........not even look at the price....much less what yer putting in
the trolley and get to the checkout without going into a cold sweat.

Now I spend like my ass is on fire......was
much better when I was broke......Hence I'm going for broke again! LOLOL

I'lm looking forward to that bit! Soon....soon....

I'm not, after selling my house in UK and started the renovation on the new
house I totally lost the plot.....You wouldn't believe what I spent on
carpet...and now I'm sorry I bought it.... I actually believe that I got
better value for my £ when there's not too many in my pocket....I was
usually happy and proud of what I managed.....So now I've gone back to
limiting myself.....and would you believe I'm decorating better and chosing
better than when I'm not so limited....Not only that, I'm enjoying it
better, I'm a bargain basement kinda gal.....who needs John Lewis!....

Sods law huh?.....Thank God I'm not a millionaire.

Dolores