Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Flavored Coffeee Guy
Forum: Solutions June 9th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Never

Never give a liar responsibility and you will never suffer.

A farmer gives his 13 year old daughter permission to drive the
tractor if she'll plant 1 bushel of wheat. He has 50 bushels of wheat
in...
Forum: Solutions September 11th 06, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

RichardM wrote:
Okay, teach child right and wrong, got ya. You seem to pose an
arguement but I wonder how many parents disagree with that?

Steve, is holding the ass end of the arguement, and if...
Forum: Solutions September 8th 06, 07:37 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

This could be your next of kin:

http://www.koko.org/

http://www.cet.edu/ete/modules/mgorilla/mgbehavior.html

Hooting, vegetation slapping, and chest-beating, often accompanied by
strutting. This...
Forum: Solutions September 8th 06, 07:29 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

Anyone objects to raising a kid right, teaching them morals, and they
are constructing a situation that potentially may include a child that
winds up without moral values. That child is vulnerable. ...
Forum: Solutions September 7th 06, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve

Steve, you are ignorant, arrogant, and so ignorant,...
Forum: Solutions September 7th 06, 06:47 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve

Steve, you are ignorant, arrogant, and so ignorant,...
Forum: Solutions September 5th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

I feel like I'm being followed around by a group of pedophiles, who can
actually see light of what I'm saying, and they don't like it because,
they can't get their dicks wet if the parents know what...
Forum: Solutions September 3rd 06, 07:30 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Anu wrote:

Hey ,

I am a parent myself and what's written here makes absolute sense. You
----------------------
Shut the **** up, FCG-sock-puppet.
Steve
Forum: Solutions September 2nd 06, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,alt.religion.scientology,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical
Replies: 5
Porn and Perverts are still a problem, I've got a solution.

After you've taken every other sample out and made it equal to half of
it's sample size in bits, for example using 16 bits
http://www.csci.csusb.edu/dick/cs599/binary.html

the integer replacement...
Forum: Solutions September 2nd 06, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,alt.religion.scientology,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical
Replies: 5
Porn and Perverts are still a problem, I've got a solution.

I've been doing some math, and there is a way to make a computer's
sound card transmit an AM{amplitude modulated) carrier. Sure, not all
sound cards can do it, but if they can handle 196KHz sample...
Forum: Solutions September 2nd 06, 08:25 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

Anu,

Thank-you, it's wonderful to hear that from a real parent.

Anu wrote:
Hey ,

I am a parent myself and what's written here makes absolute sense. You
set the ground rules and a child...
Forum: Solutions August 29th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

Let's say you babysat for a long time, and you had friends who had
kids. Then when you look back at when you were a kid, the real friends
you had, always got in trouble every time they got caught. ...
Forum: Solutions August 20th 06, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 21
Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

IS:

Not correcting your child when you know that they've done something
wrong.

#2 Is not correcting them because, you believe and know that they don't

know what they've done wrong.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13