Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 2.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nimue
Forum: General August 30th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By nimue
kinda weird... I got called a "breeder" in public

Banty wrote:
In article ,
Chris says...

On Aug 28, 2:48?pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
Has this ever happened to anyone? I...
Forum: General August 30th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.kids

Chris wrote:
On Aug 28, 2:48?pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
Has this ever happened to anyone? I was walking from the bathroom to
an outdoor table at a restaurant where we were eating...
Forum: General August 30th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to misc.kids

Beliavsky wrote:
On Aug 28, 2:48 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
Has this ever happened to anyone? I was walking from the bathroom to
an outdoor table at a restaurant where we were...
Forum: General August 29th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By nimue
Obese Children Miss More School Days (iVillage Total Health)

Barbara wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:08 am, wrote:
http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=children

08/28/2007: As children get ready to head back to the classroom, a
new study finds...
Forum: General August 29th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0

wrote:
http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=children

08/28/2007: As children get ready to head back to the classroom, a
new study finds school absenteeism is higher among...
Forum: Foster Parents August 21st 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By nimue
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:
snip

Nimue,
Your forgetting all the crap you've posted thus far

No, I'm not.

I am not jumping to assumptions. I am looking at the facts,
Forum: General August 21st 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:
snip

Nimue,
Your forgetting all the crap you've posted thus far

No, I'm not.

I am not jumping to assumptions. I am looking at the facts,
Forum: General August 21st 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By nimue
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

tlwaggoner wrote:

snip

I don't recall ever making the statement that I know the family in
question, and thats my point.
I was not there when the baby died.. I don't know what the mother's
Forum: Foster Parents August 21st 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:

snip

I don't recall ever making the statement that I know the family in
question, and thats my point.
I was not there when the baby died.. I don't know what the mother's
Forum: General August 21st 07, 07:06 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

snip

It sounds like one gaining the benefit of
another. Cooperation requries a give and take.

Whatever. I didn't invent that particular philosophy of education.

I couldn't...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 06:49 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

enigma wrote:
"Stephanie" wrote in
"nimue" wrote in message
Forum: General August 21st 07, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Stephanie wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message
Bob LeChevalier wrote:
"nimue" wrote:
Ericka...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 06:33 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Stephanie wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Banty wrote:

It all sounds so nice and...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Bob LeChevalier wrote:
"nimue" wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Banty wrote:
It all sounds so nice and good to teach some kids by whole word,
some by phonics,...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 06:17 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Banty wrote:
In article , Ericka
Kammerer says...

nimue wrote:
Anne Rogers wrote:
Yeah -- these are the kids who would have had...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 04:31 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Stephanie wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message
Stephanie wrote:
Forum: General August 21st 07, 04:02 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Banty wrote:

It all sounds so nice and good to teach some kids by whole word,
some by phonics, tailored oh-so beautifully to the individual kid.
But having gone...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:54 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Banty wrote:
In article , nimue says...

Stephanie wrote:
"toto" wrote in message
Forum: Foster Parents August 21st 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By nimue
Baby dies after pacifier taped to face

lostintranslation wrote:
On Aug 21, 12:13 am, tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:59 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:

On Aug 20, 12:54 pm, "nimue"...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

lostintranslation wrote:
On Aug 21, 12:13 am, tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:59 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:

On Aug 20, 12:54 pm, "nimue"...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:45 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Stephanie wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message
toto wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:05:11 -0400, "nimue"...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:41 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Anne Rogers wrote:
Yeah -- these are the kids who would have had reading problems
regardless of which approach was used -- and phonics still benefits
these kids more than whole language.

Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:35 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 447
Posted By nimue
cover article in Time magazine on gifted education

Rosalie B. wrote:
"nimue" wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote:
"nimue" wrote:

I didn't take an Evelyn Woods course,

I never did, either --...
Forum: General August 21st 07, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:59 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:54 pm, "nimue" wrote:

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 19,...
Forum: Foster Parents August 21st 07, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids

tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:59 pm, tlwaggoner wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:54 pm, "nimue" wrote:

tlwaggoner wrote: