Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Prevent our baby from bad milk

On Jan 10, 12:30 am, "
wrote:
On 1ÔÂ10ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç12ʱ02·Ö, wrote:

On Jan 8, 10:44 pm, " ...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Prevent our baby from bad milk

On Jan 8, 10:44*pm, " wrote:
I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new parents to prevent baby from bad milk.
Forum: General January 7th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Any advice for potty training??

On Jan 6, 10:09*pm, mommak wrote:

Trying to get her to poop in the potty. Not potty train all at once at
13 months old. I can only recongize when she is about to poop...
Forum: General January 7th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
totally OT

On Jan 4, 2:20*pm, NL wrote:
schrieb:
snip

Naomi

Hi Naomi!
I remember you! From way back when I had Sam (7 years ago).
I'm just always happy...
Forum: General January 4th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Any advice for potty training??

On Jan 2, 12:09*pm, mommak wrote:
On Jan 1, 3:29*pm, wrote:

You asked for advice about potty training a 1 year old. I'm mom of
three....
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 10:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Preschool pop culture?

On Dec 2, 9:27 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
"Beliavsky" wrote in message

Forum: General December 2nd 07, 02:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Preschool pop culture?

On Nov 29, 8:43 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
We'll be spending Christmas break with SIL and her three children, and in
talking to her, her girls are a lot more into the...
Forum: General June 19th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Tips for toddlers to sleep during the night...

On Jun 19, 6:50 am, wrote:
Hello..Keep your baby busy and active during the day so that the child
might feel tired by the end of day and this may help you and your
child...
Forum: Pregnancy June 14th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Fioricet for headache?

On Jun 13, 5:10 pm, "beyond the pale"
wrote:
Has anyone here ever been prescribed this for a migraine headache in
pregnancy? What are the side effects? What...
Forum: Pregnancy June 14th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Baby names and NO idea

On Jun 12, 10:28 pm, "beyond the pale"
wrote:

One name I have always liked for a girl is Kate. Simply Kate. Kate
not-short-for-anything, Kate is the full...
Forum: General June 14th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
too many graduations

On Jun 14, 9:00 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
On Friday my son's preschool will conduct a "graduation" ceremony.
When I visited the school he will attend...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 17th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
11 month baby - how much food

On May 16, 2:09 pm, nitu wrote:
Hi

I am curious if anyone can point to how much an 11 month old should be
eating? My DD is a poor eater and I am afraid she isn't...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 17th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Driving me nuts!

On May 15, 7:40 am, "Sue" wrote:
"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

The other...
Forum: Pregnancy May 17th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
messy

On May 16, 1:18 pm, "
wrote:
I have a question sorry if I'm too descriptive, my husband and I have
just started trying for a baby, our first....
Forum: Kids Health May 7th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Toddler won't Eat anything at all

On May 7, 7:22 am, "Fr8liner" wrote:
My 2 year old was diagnosed with tonsillitis last monday, since then she has
been on antibiotics and she will not eat. She eats...
Forum: General April 18th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Most High School Athletic Coaches are Jerks

On Apr 11, 1:14 pm, wrote:
My son is 17 and has played numerous different sports and had at least
30 different coaches over the years that he has played sports,
starting at...
Forum: Pregnancy March 23rd 07, 06:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Do's and don''ts in first year

On Mar 23, 9:00 am, Nan wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:04:37 -0700, "Jamie Clark"

wrote:
Don't forget to feed the baby.
Don't forget to change the...
Forum: Pregnancy February 26th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Decline and fall of misc.kids.pregnancy

On Feb 25, 10:53 pm, "Pologirl" wrote:
Puester wrote:
Trolls, flamers, OT arguments, and T.G. will do that to a group.
It's a shame that someone will ruin a good...
Forum: General February 23rd 07, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By [email protected]
Is this book appropriate for 4th graders?

On Feb 22, 7:57 pm, Clisby wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 22, 9:57 am, Clisby wrote:

bizby40 wrote:

"Marie"...
Forum: General February 23rd 07, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 79
Posted By [email protected]
Is this book appropriate for 4th graders?

On Feb 22, 9:57 am, Clisby wrote:
bizby40 wrote:
"Marie" wrote in message

"Tori M"...
Forum: Pregnancy February 18th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Thoughts about really popular baby names?

On Feb 15, 10:03 pm, "Linda" wrote:
"Elle" wrote in message

I am torn -- my husband...
Forum: General February 12th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Toddler Bath issue

On Feb 11, 2:05 pm, enigma wrote:
Penny Gaines wrote :
.

well, Ivory soap is around 33 cents per bar, which lasts 3
Forum: Breastfeeding February 8th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
I Thought this was funny ...

From the BBC website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/6338819.stm

Knitted breasts help new mothers

The breasts are used by community midwife teams
A hospital needing a...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 27th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
I AM NEW TO THIS

On Jan 26, 2:37 pm, "Nursing mother" wrote:
HI
I AM NEW ON HERE AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ALL TALK ABOUT AND SO I
THOUGHT I SHOULD JUST SAY WHO I AM AND THE KIDS THAT I...
Forum: General January 26th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
toddler reading

On Jan 25, 4:45 pm, Jeanne wrote:

In the case of our public school system, they don't want to find
learning disabilities among the brighter students. That's money...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100