Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dawn
Forum: General (moderated) September 2nd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
troublesome teenager

On Aug 26, 11:57?pm, Paula wrote:
if you are have no
problem personally with his wanting to wear feminine clothes but are
only worried about him being teased or...
Forum: General (moderated) June 1st 07, 01:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
four year old behavior

No bright ideas to stop his behaviors, but it might help you gain
insight to keep a log of the behavior for a week or so. Suggested
columns - date, time, what happend right before, behavior...
Forum: General February 7th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
GARDASIL

On Feb 7, 7:57?am, "t" wrote:
SO why are there not a lot of women here defending it? Seems that the
defenders are almost all men. HMMMMMM

Count me as a supporter and a woman....
Forum: General (moderated) February 7th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
CTTS 14 years old

Cute, yes -- but we're working on piracy issues ;-)

Henry: "I wouldn't say my Titanic project was copied from Ashton.
It's more 'loosely based' on her project."

-Dawn
Trying hard not to crack up...
Forum: General February 7th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
CTTS 14 years old

Cute, yes -- but we're working on piracy issues ;-)

Henry: "I wouldn't say my Titanic project was copied from Ashton.
It's more 'loosely based' on her project."

-Dawn
Trying hard not to crack up...
Forum: General (moderated) January 31st 07, 08:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
Help for Friend with Post Partum Depression

Hi everyone,

A very close friend is having a rough time with what seems to be post-
partum depression/anxiety. I'm looking for ways to help long
distance.

She gave birth to her third child, a...
Forum: General January 31st 07, 08:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
Help for Friend with Post Partum Depression

Hi everyone,

A very close friend is having a rough time with what seems to be post-
partum depression/anxiety. I'm looking for ways to help long
distance.

She gave birth to her third child, a...
Forum: General (moderated) December 10th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By Dawn
Teenager is late for school and misses first hour

On Nov 21, 6:59*am, Paula wrote:
Do not excuse his absences or tardies. *

Careful -- in Texas (or at least in our part of Texas) the parents can
be held legally...
Forum: General (moderated) September 17th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 26
Posted By Dawn
Trick-or-treating -- how old is too old?

beeswing wrote:
My daughter will be 12 in December and is in 6th grade
(snip)
What do parents here think? How old is too old to trick-or-treat?

I think it's too old when the kid doesn't want to...
Forum: General (moderated) August 2nd 06, 02:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 6
Posted By Dawn
12 Year Old Money Disagreements

Jeff wrote:
"Dawn" wrote in message
Letting him spend a large chunk of his own earned money on something...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10