Old June 20th 07, 10:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
beyond the pale

Default No Wrap Shower

"Boliath" wrote in message
Welches wrote:

I tried that with #2. We received so much for #1-she was the first of the
next generation on both sides, and we moved area just before she was born
and we got presents from the old area and the new area.
I tried dropping the hint with #2, but instead we received two presents
from everyone-something for #1 and something for #2.

That's sweet. I hope people remember my son when this baby arrives. I do
try to get a gift for the other children if I'm buying for a new baby

I always do this- when I take a baby gift over to a new baby, I always get
the older siblings something to. I'm the youngest so I wouldn't know, but
it's probably hard for a kid to adjust when suddenly there's a new little
one around getting all the attention and gifts.