Old October 29th 08, 04:27 PM posted to misc.kids
NL

Default Little girls and hair?

Kat wrote:

Does anyone else do this?

Well, Sara's only a year and a bit but since she was born with loads of
hair (I think she had her hair combed before she was weighed and
measured...) I've had to use clips and elastics in her hair pretty much
from 3 months on. I can't use clips right now because she pulls them out
and chews on them, and I've found one kind of hair elastics that she
can't remove because they're tiny and she can't grab them properly when
they're in her hair. I usually just grab a hand full of hair from the
front, put the elastic in and let her take off again because she hates
having to hold still. But I have done a ponytail and pigtails on her
before, which make her look about 3 years old... No wonder people keep
asking why she's not walking ;-)

at birth: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1163/...deb963d22b.jpg
6 months: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2248/...6a6e94b1eb.jpg
8 months: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2292/...abd3354c50.jpg
10 months:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/...fbb7c1.jpg?v=0 (Yeah,
she loves "helping" with the laundry...)

I don't have a photo of her older than 10 months, at least not online,
but her hair is past her shoulder blades now...

cu
nicole