Old October 24th 10, 11:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote

Yeah, I've heard they've been able to minimize the memory loss and other
cognitive sequellae.
On another note (I've lost the link) I saw something on Medscape yesterday
about a study indicating the second generation antipsychotics work no
better than the old neurileptics. I don't think they evaluated
commparable rates of extrapyramidal effects, and I don't remember what the
selection process was for the patient population.

Steve

None of them work http://whale.to/a/whitaker_h.html
http://whale.to/drugs/america.html http://whale.to/a/jackson_h.html

--