Old July 2nd 03, 11:04 AM
chiam margalit

Default any tips on washing DD's hair?

"me again" wrote in message ...
Both of my DS's hold a pair of swimming goggles over their eyes and also lie
back in the bath while I do it. DS#1 is beginning to prefer showers now
anyway so he does it himself in the shower sometimes.

We also did swimming goggles when my kids were little, and they worked
great. In fact, I bought scuba masks for them, which was fabulous
because they could snorkle in the bathtub and find stuff I dropped in
there. Very very fun addition to the bath. Then, when they were about
4 they discovered the joy of showers, and still with swimming goggles
they learned how to wash their hair themselves. Goggles disappeared by
the time they were 5 and were experienced showerers. Too bad they
seemed to have forgotten how to take showers now that they're
'tweeners'.

Marjorie

Jane
"Jean" wrote in message
m...
Hi, are there any tips to wash DD’s (about 3yo) hair without her
screaming throughout the whole process? In standing position, I have
her head facing downward and hands covering face. Are there any better
methods? Thanks in advance!

Jean