Old June 28th 03, 12:15 AM
Kane

Default Glass is always half-empty for CPS

On 27 Jun 2003 19:12:12 GMT, wrote:

"sherman" wrote:

No probably about it. If you believe this, why all of the ignorant
animosity? Fatuous verbal greenhouse gas?

So nice to see you copy terminology.

So nice to see you do something besides cut and paste of the media.

At least you learned 'fatuous'.

Sherman also learned

No
probably
about
it.
If
you
believe
this,
why
all
of
the
ignorant
animosity?
verbal
greenhouse
and
gas?

I'd say Sherman learns more every day about the ignorant fatuous
dip****s like you and The Plant in this ng. Why not give credit where
credit is due, eh?

Now
run out and rent a copy of "Lord of the Flies.' (Because you are one of
those?)

Really? I read it and as I recall it was about a group of British
schoolboys that crashed or were stranded without adult supervision on
an isolated island for some time. Sherman is a British schoolboy?

Given the kind of treatment such boys routinely received at the hands
of their parents and their teachers I found it quite understandable
they turned into vicious savages for the most part. Oddly, I recall
that the most gently parented children (they recalled) did not join in
the fray.

You don't understand much of what you read that you cite, do you?

And maybe get a new do...(You are starting to look like
"Piggy.")... Sherry.

Is this a racist referrance? Or is it that you have a strong interest
in piggies and squealing?

Hugs, free.

Did you used to charge for them?

Kane