Old January 9th 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default 8 month old gags then vomits food

Talk to either a naturopathic doctor (Yellow Pages) or an alternative
doctor (www.acam.org). Maybe your child has some type of delayed food
sensitivity (allergy). The test that allergist do for food allergies
and food sensitivities are not 100% accurate. I am sensitive to corn,
so I can't have anything made from corn (like High Fructose Corn Syrup,
Corn Starch, distilled vinegar, MSG, etc.). If you are sensitive to
soy, you can't have textured vegetable protein, and other additives
made from soy. Maybe your child has this type of problem?

Brad_Chad