Old December 17th 03, 11:20 PM
Rachel

Default Sleep routines and nursing baby to sleep

"Stephanie Stowe" wrote in message news:_q1Eb.1698$%

Google "Ferber" and "No Cry Sleep Solution" If you ARE going to try
"controlled crying" (don't know where that term comes from) read the book by
Ferber called Solve Your Child's Sleep Problem. It is truly worth the trip
to the library.

Also, read Weissbluth's Healthy Sleep Habits (that's not the exact
title, I don't have it in front of me, but it's something like that).
He's great at explaining sleep patterns and cycles. It sounds to me
like it's time for sleep training. Good luck.
Rachel