Old December 21st 05, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Poll: Birth Control

Amy wrote:

But he said my ONLY options were the pill and the shot. I don't even
know if he took my history into consideration - I wonder if he just
defaults to those because they're easier for him.

Grrr... Doctors...

But do you really want to be the first person he's fitted for a
diaphragm in 4 years? If you really care about not getting pregnant,
not getting UTIs, and not being uncomfortable (all things that happen
with poorly fitted diaphragms) I'd suggest that it wouldn't be such a
good idea. Believe me, you're in a very very small minority these days
for being interested in a diaphragm.

Kate, ignorant foot soldier of the medical cartel
and the Bug, 2 and 1/2