Old December 22nd 05, 03:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

wrote:
Sue writes:
: "Jess" wrote in message
:Understandable, but please understand that it's a major squick for a guy to
:contemplate letting someone near his balls with something sharp

: I don't think that's good enough reason. Amy has to alter her hormones, so
: why is that any better? I think it's perfectly reasonable for the man to
: take on the responsibility of BC as long as the decision is mutual.

And the part of this post that bothers me is the unstated implication
that declining to go along with the program is somehow "unresponsible"
and "unreasonable." Somehow, often the mutual part gets lost in the wash.

Explain to me how "Amy continues taking the pill," is mutual.

Amy