Old July 26th 04, 09:50 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Pinellas anti-fluoride whiner (also: German fluoridation is optional: salt tablets)

PINELLAS ANTI-FLUORIDE WHINER See below.

GERMAN FLUORIDATION IS OPTIONAL: FLUORIDE SALT TABLETS

"Please forget that useless Europe argument...there is a salt fluoridation
program..."
--Peter Meiers

OPEN LETTER

Peter Meiers

Peter,

The German salt fluoridation program is OPTIONAL - at least this is what I
gathered from your website:

"[W]e parents were asked to sign, saying that our child would be given
fluoride tablets in the kindergarten. Needless to say my wife and I didnīt
sign..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

The Europe argument is not useless at all.

Again quoting your website:

"[T]he introduction of water fluoridation in Berlin...was later defeated by
a public vote..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

BRAVO!

There is a WORLD of difference between mandatory medication and optional
medication.

Please correct me though - preferably publicly - if I have somehow
misconstrued what you have written.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

"Peter Meiers" wrote in message
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

KEY POINT: Fluoridation has been rendered illegal in most of Europe.

Even
if toxic fluoride is good medicine (which is doubtful; see CDC fraud?
below) - mass medication without universal consent ("fluoridation") is

mass
battery:

Please forget that useless Europe argument again. Though _most_ European
states have no water fluoridation, there is a salt fluoridation program
in many states (including Germany and France). That fluoridated salt is
labeled as such doesnīt help you much if there are no alternatives. The
unfluoridated variety becomes rarer and rarer, so that salt fluoridation
is likewise mass medication. Europeans are not much less stupid than
Americans.

Peter

--
-History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation-:
---

I got another response to the same post...

"Clay Tanner" (might be a pseudonym) wrote: "Please do not waste [sic]
responding to this..."

I'll respond anyway...

My remarks are interspersed ######