Old July 27th 04, 03:43 AM

Default Pinellas anti-fluoride whiner (also: German fluoridation is optional: salt tablets)

You might want to read and learn about Sun Tzu and his Art of War at www.sonshi.com

Ever heard of Sun Tzu's warfare philosophy book "The Art of War"? The
element of tactical surprise is one of the keys to confusing an enemy into

surrendering without a long, protracted fight. That is what we have now
lost.

##### Ummm Clay, **I** am hoping to see the mass medicators surrender
without a long, protracted fight. What happened to the possibility that you
allowed for - that because of my email - the sheriff might be on hand to ask
them to vote down fluoridation - or did I misunderstand you?

I now just hope that other forces will come into play for our side - forces
that you should not be made aware of - lest you not continue to prove to be
unable to control what you disclose to those on the other side of this
crucial issue.

##### Clay, immediately after posting this, I shall unsubscribe immediately
from the Pinellas Fluoride Group Discussion List so as not to inadvertently
become aware of your grand strategy and lose control to your detriment.

##### should note that Pinellas Citizens for Safe Water member Susan
Stockton also took me to task for publicizing something AFTER it had already
been publicized! Sheesh! Not a peep from her either on the child abuse
issue!

##### Except for the few who agree with me, part of the Pinellas group's
grand strategy appears to be to FAIL to openly encourage health
professionals to do the MINIMUM required by law if child abuse is so much as
SUSPECTED. Sort of weird IMO.

##### Clay concluded:

Please do not waste responding to this. Just think about the advice I am
passing to you. Tanner

#### Clay Tanner, I thought about your advice and just had to respond - as
you can see if you are reading this.

#### I will cc this to the Pinellas County Commissioners - and to everyone
else who received the post you are whining about - and then immediately
unsubscribe from the Pinellas Fluoride Discussion Group.

#### JUST THINK CLAY Pinellas Commissioners who are hot **** on
fluoridating people can vote for FLUORIDE SALT TABLETS...

#### OPTIONAL fluoride salt tablets!

#### How about those Germans!

#### Sincerely,

#### Todd

#### Dr. Gastaldo

This Open Letter will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the
Google usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Pinellas
anti-fluoride whiner (also: German fluoridation is optional: salt tablets)"