Old July 27th 04, 05:52 AM
Peter Meiers

Default Pinellas anti-fluoride whiner (also: German fluoridation is optional: salt tablets)

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

The German salt fluoridation program is OPTIONAL - at least this is what I
gathered from your website:

"[W]e parents were asked to sign, saying that our child would be given
fluoride tablets in the kindergarten. Needless to say my wife and I didnīt
sign..."
http://pmeiers.bei.t-online.de/mystory.htm

Todd, this clearly refers to fluoride tablet programs in the
kindergarten.

We now have fluoridated table salt. Although this was originally
introduced to be optional, it is now on the selves of every warehouse
while the non-fluoridated variety becomes increasingly rare. What
options do you have without alternative?

One more thing: we are basically on the same side of the fence. However,
my concern is not limited to just WATER fluoridation.

The Europe argument is not useless at all.

It is. It is as much nonsense as Brysonīs "Donīt blame the dentists"
thing.

Peter

--
-History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation-:
--- http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm ---