Old July 28th 04, 04:49 PM
Peter Meiers

Default Fluoridated table salt?

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

I still think it significant though that most European countries have
rendered WATER fluoridation illegal.

Todd,

in Germany, at least, it is not quite illegal. There is an agreement
saying that any federal state can get an exceptional permission to
fluoridate water. Such an undertaking was planned once in Berlin (1984),
and one of the German parlament guys even tried to win minister
presidents of several federal states for such a project (he wrote
letters to them, one of which is in my possession) asking them to become
"pioneers". But the political parties did not want to come under fire
with such projects. There was enough other hot stuff for them. So the
way of less resistance was chosen clandestinely, salt fluoridation,
while the fluoride opposition was busy to combat water fluoridation.

The stuff is getting everywhere! This is toxic waste dumping at its most
creative.

Right.

Best,
Peter

--
-History of fluorine, fluoride and fluoridation-:
--- http://PMeiers.bei.t-online.de/index.htm ---