Old October 18th 06, 06:20 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Leslie

Default She's here!

Engram wrote:
Well, she finally came at 41 weeks on Friday, 13th October at 7:11am
(GMT+10).

The vital statistics:

Name: Lara Michelle
Weight: 3500 g / 7lb 11oz (I think! not sure of exact conversion)
Length: 52 cm / 20.5 in
Head circ: 35 cm / 13.8 in

She turned out to be undiagnosed breech and had to come out emergency
c-section. Not the most pleasant experience, seeing as I was ready to push
her out when they finally diagnosed the breech position and declared it was
going to have to be a caeserian! I can write a birth story if anyone is
interested.

We just got back home today. She's doing great. Some teething problems with
the breastfeeding but we're having a great go at it and looks like it's
going to work! YAY!!

Congratulations on her safe arrival! I'm so sorry about the unexpected
section--exactly the same thing happened to me with my second baby.
Hope you have a good recovery.

Leslie