Old March 31st 11, 10:00 AM posted to misc.kids.health,rec.sport.football.college,aus.general,triangle.general
Dweezil Dwarftosser

Default Two choices

wrote...

"Dweezil Dwarftosser" wrote

I believe it is in our nature to protect the weak
among us - while recognizing their limitations.
The best way to do both is to provide _alternative_
accomodations for them: their own league, where they
can compete on an equal basis with kids similarly
disposed. (e.g. - we don't mix 'normal' T-ball-age
kids with high-schoolers in a game - for a good
reason!)

Now there's a bunch of liberal clap-trap.

Can you not keep a civil tongue in yer head?
I registered as a Conservative.

People who cannot afford to raise handicapped kids
should be allowed to toss them off of cliffs like
the Spartans did.

Naw; they'd have to close down the liberal arts
colleges. Chapel Hill would be a ghost town.
The Democrat Party would cease to exist.

We're doing natural selection in a bad way.

I have a whole diatribe on that (undisclosed;
awaiting the right time) - and you are absolutely
right. However, it has nothing to do with the
majorly disabled. It has to do with the normal
(but useless-to-mediocre) receiving not just
equal opportunity, but advantages that exclude
their (mental, physical, and emotional) betters
from the (true) leadership positions they were
born to fulfill.

It won't be long before things like autism will
be the norm and not the exception.

It's caused by Climate Globaloney, Sunspots,
immunizations, and Cosmic Dissonance, dontcha
know; anything but poor genetics and bad or
nonexistent parenting.

"Your baby was born perfectly normal? Wow, what are
the odds of that?!"

Most people forget that while the man with normal
sight may be King of the One-Eyed, he better keep
both of his wide open for usurpers seeking to kill
him for the sake of 'social justice" and 'the
greater good'.

The fittest have to stop that **** Right Now.