Old July 8th 03, 07:28 PM
Ali's Daddie

Default First appointment?

"sproutling" wrote in message
om...
Hi all. I just recently found out that I'm pregnant (like, last week)
and I have my first appointment scheduled for 2 weeks from today. Man,
that seems like forever from now. Anyway, I think I'll be about 6
weeks pregnant (going by my last period) then. What are they likely to
want from me? I already know that I'm supposed to go in sometime
before that appt to have some blood drawn, but what's likely to happen
at the appointment? Is it too early for a heartbeat?

Jen

I cannot answer your question, but I will say this... if you think next week
seems like forever, wait until you get the due date and start the
"countdown" lol (I had a cute duck clock that counted backwards the days
until the due date)

--

LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!