crossdressing

Old December 30th 05, 08:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default crossdressing

Hello, I have a boy of 8 years.

He/it is terrifying with his/her/its sisters.

That to think you of the method ?

thank you

French speek

Pierre Jean

Old January 3rd 06, 07:57 PM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

Désolé mon français est Horrible.

Que demandez-vous ? Demandez-vous si vous devez punir l'enfant pour habiller dans ses vêtements de soeurs ? Cause-t-il le vrai mal ? Ou c'est juste dérangeant ? Le conseil peut-être cherchant pour lui serait meilleur. Peut-être il s'est sexuellement opposé.

encore désolé pour le français terrible,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE
Hello, I have a boy of 8 years.

He/it is terrifying with his/her/its sisters.

That to think you of the method ?

thank you

French speek

Pierre Jean
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05
Old January 5th 06, 11:01 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

We have always encouraged our son to crossdress, and he
still does at the age of 16. When he was younger he would
wear his sisters outgrown dresses, underwear and
shoes/boots, and at is now into dressing in Elegant Gothic
Lolita style, and buys EGL dresses from japan. He wants to
be a TV/Film makeup artist, and have a Nail Bar.

We also have always delegated punishment of him to his older
sister, and he totally accepted being spanked by his sister
when instructed by us. We have taught him to be deeply
respectful and reverent to all girls.

Everyone says what a nice person he is, kind, tender and
loving. Allowing boys to crossdress if they want does no
harm as far as we can see. Similarly, he was not forced to
potty train or stop using nappies and plastic pants or
pacifiers until he was ready - he became potty trained at
five, and stopped using pacifiers in the day at six. Having
said that, he sometimes still likes a pacifier in bed at
night, and still sleeps in girls sleepwear.

--
beccafromlalaland

Old January 5th 06, 05:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I allow and encourage my son to cross dress. He has a girl's school
uniform and several blouses, skirts, dresses, sets of underwear and
pairs of girls' shoes, and he can wear a wig and make up deftly. If
your son enjoys cross dressing I suggest you let him cross dress. It's
quite harmless.

If his sisters think he needs the cane (does he steal their clothing or
damage it on purpose?) then they are the ones who should cane him. You
should cane him only if his dispute is with you, or if he refuses to be
caned by the girls. However, I do agree with you on the main point:
the cane is a good way to control a badly behaved child. I just don't
think you should try to stop a boy from cross dressing.

Jennie

Old January 7th 06, 09:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Try putting him to bed in make-up and a pretty babydoll and with a
Venus 2000 next to the bed for company. (see sybian.com). A crotchless
panty that matches the babydoll will look sexy and not get in the way
of the Venus 2000 machine.

Jennie

Old January 9th 06, 02:28 AM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

UUUUmmmm this is an 8yr old boy we're talking about right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie

Old January 16th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I thought it was pretty obvious that DE's original post was a troll, so
I let my imagination run away with me. However, if it were true that
DE's eight year old likes to cross dress, I would say encourage the
child, help her achieve a feminine appearance and figure, and be
sympathetic to her needs. On the other hand do make her aware of the
risks of cross dressing in public.

I am sure an eight year old understands the sensuality of lingerie like
babydolls and underwear and that an eight year old cross dresser would
love to wear such clothing around the house and in bed at night.

Jennie

Old January 16th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Jennie wrote:
I thought it was pretty obvious that DE's original post was a troll, so
I let my imagination run away with me. However, if it were true that
DE's eight year old likes to cross dress, I would say encourage the
child, help her achieve a feminine appearance and figure, and be
sympathetic to her needs. On the other hand do make her aware of the
risks of cross dressing in public.

I am sure an eight year old understands the sensuality of lingerie like
babydolls and underwear and that an eight year old cross dresser would
love to wear such clothing around the house and in bed at night.

Jennie

So tell me, do you really enjoy humiliating the satire disabled, and
irony dysfunctional?

R R R ...excellent, Jennie, but sooooo cruel.

Or is it more cruel of me to expose you? hehehehe....

Kane

Old January 19th 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Not sure.

Cross dressing seems harmless fun to me. Eight year olds are sensuous
and do feel the sexuality of atlas silk dresses, the dark invitation of
wedding gowns, the daring sexual nature of collar bikinis, the arousal
that radiates from revealing lingerie, the femininity of high shoes and
cosmetics, etc. etc. So if there really is an eight year old boy who
cross dresses (I know a male who was cross dressing when he was six) I
would let her dress in the house and at night, take her to buy
clothing, help her with make up and so on. To deny the poor child's
feminine nature seems dreadfully unsympathetic and cruel. Cross
dressing is also intensely sexy, which is probably why so many men fear
and loathe it. And who wouldn't want a child to appreciate what it is
like to be feminine?

One of the risks of posting to Usenet is the risk of encountering those
who, due to infirmity and pomposity, have undergone a sense of humour
by-pass. Alas! Nothing can be done to help them.

Jennie