video: ongoing deliberate fluoride poisoning of your drinking water w/industrial waste

Old October 24th 06, 03:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default video: ongoing deliberate fluoride poisoning of your drinking water w/industrial waste

Very important. Please find a moment to watch this video online for
free
by clicking here for the live video stream:
(this is one of the most important pieces of information that you
will ever receive: http://tinyurl.com/ydodrz

The Hidden Agenda: The Fluoride Deception

DR. Monteith goes over the history of fluoride, its use, its dangers
and its promotion over time. Why something that is rejected by so many
.... all » nations is promoted here in the USA. Learn about the Hidden
Agenda behind the use of Fluoride, who's behind it and the real purpose
behind its use. Shocking video

watch video online for free he
http://tinyurl.com/ydodrz
Why I changed my mind about flouride:

http://www.fluoridation.com/colquh.htm

AND

A LONG OVERDUE FLOURIDE APOLOGY ----

International Fluoride Information Network. BULLETIN # 18
Dec. 6,
1999

DR. HARDY LIMEBACK'S APOLOGY

Prominent researcher apologizes for pushing fluoride

by Barry Forbes
The Tribune, Mesa, AZ
Sunday, December 5, 1999
"Reproduced With Permission"

"Why'd you do it, Doc? Why'd you toss the fluoride folks overboard?"

I had just tracked down Dr. Hardy Limeback, B.Sc., Ph.D in
Biochemistry, D.D.S., head of the Department of Preventive Dentistry
for the
University of Toronto, and president of the Canadian Association for
Dental
Research. (Whew.)

Dr. Limeback is Canada's leading fluoride authority and, until
recently, the
country's primary promoter of the controversial additive.

In a surprising newsmaker interview this past April, Dr. Limeback
announced
dramatic change of heart. "Children under three should never use
fluoridated
toothpaste," he counseled. "Or drink fluoridated water. And baby
formula
must
never be made up using Toronto tap water. Never."

Why, I wondered? What could have caused such a powerful paradigm
shift?

"It's been building up for a couple of years," Limeback told me during
recent
telephone interview. "But certainly the crowning blow was the
realization
that
we have been dumping contaminated fluoride into water reservoirs for
half a
century. The vast majority of all fluoride additives come from Tampa
Bay,
Florida smokestack scrubbers. The additives are a toxic byproduct of
the
super-phosphate fertilizer industry."

"Tragically," he continued, "that means we're not just dumping toxic
fluoride
into our drinking water. We're also exposing innocent, unsuspecting
people
deadly elements of lead, arsenic and radium, all of them carcinogenic.
Because
of the cumulative properties of toxins, the detrimental effects on
human
health
are catastrophic."

A recent study at the University of Toronto confirmed Dr. Limeback's
worst
fears. "Residents of cities that fluoridate have double the fluoride
in
their
hip bones vis-a-vis the balance of the population. Worse, we
discovered
that
fluoride is actually altering the basic architecture of human bones."

Skeletal fluorosis is a debilitating condition that occurs when
fluoride
accumulates in bones, making them extremely weak and brittle. The
earliest
symptoms?

"Mottled and brittle teeth," Dr. Limeback told me. "In Canada we are
now
spending more money treating dental fluorosis than we do treating
cavities.
That includes my own practice."

One of the most obvious living experiments today, Dr. Limeback
believes, is
proof-positive comparison between any two Canadian cities. "Here in
Toronto
we've been fluoridating for 36 years. Yet Vancouver - which has never
fluoridated - has a cavity rate lower than Toronto's." And, he pointed
out,
cavity rates are low all across the industrialized world - including
Europe,
which is 98% fluoride free. Low because of
improved standards of living, less refined sugar, regular dental
checkups,
flossing and frequent brushing. Now less than 2 cavities per child

Jan

Another one in that thread.

http://www.orgsites.com/ny/nyscof/

Still more.

http://www.fluoridation.com/c-country.htm

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~fluoridefree/home.htm

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/NotoFluoridation.php

Video:
The Fluoride Deception (Interview With Christopher Bryson)
.... of his new book The Flouride Deception. EARLY REVIEWS of The
Fluoride Deception: "Bryson marshals an impressive amount of research
to demonstrate .

watch online instantly for free by clicking he

http://tinyurl.com/yjue4s