trouble talking to others after a miscarriage?

Old October 22nd 06, 01:46 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cunderberg

Default trouble talking to others after a miscarriage?

Hi everyone,

I am writing to ask for your help. First off, let me say that I have
experienced infertility for several years. As a result I also
experienced several devestating losses. Throughout the course of this I
have realized how much it hurts when people don't know what to say or
say something they think is helpful and it really isn't (just relax!).

Because of all my experiences I have decided to conduct research that
will help to educate and inform practitioners, family members, and
friends of those who have had a miscarriage. I am currently conducting
an online study that asks you how you talked with others after a
miscarriage. In addition to filling out scales, there is a spot to
write out messages that you found to be both helpful and hurtful. I am
a PhD student and hope to get the message out there that miscarriage
and issues of fertility are difficult and individuals who experience
these issues need support.

If you or anyone you know would be willing to participate I would
greatly appreciate it. Again, I am doing this so that others who have
reproductive issues will hopefully be able to find support and comfort.
I will be more than happy to share the results with anyone.

Here is the link to the study:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=779412522529

You are eligible to complete this if you, or your partner, have
experienced a miscarriage and you are over 19 years of age.

Thanks in advance for your help. Please feel free to contact me with
any questions or concerns.

Best-
Cassandra

The Trouble With Boys Fred Goodwin, CMA General 3 February 25th 06 10:22 PM
Boy Trouble Fred Goodwin, CMA General 1 January 27th 06 03:17 AM
double trouble davsamommy Twins & Triplets 3 December 12th 05 02:16 PM