Implantation bleeding

Old October 9th 07, 07:04 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Alicia Elliott

Default Implantation bleeding

We are ttc our second baby, in our second month of trying. I ovulated
(estimated) about the 2nd/3rd and next period is due on the 17th. I'm
usually pretty regular, and if anything a day or two late. But, tonight
I'm spotting. I thought I might be getting my period a week early, but
that's really unheard of for me.
Can anyone share with me whether or not they had implantation bleeding?
When, and what did it look like? Feel like? Did you get PMS type
symptoms?
I've been hot/cold and tired all day, so thinking it's PMS since that's
due in a week. Usually start feeling that way a bit later.
Coincidence.... Trying really hard not to get my hopes up. So anxious.
Thanks!
-Alicia
Old October 9th 07, 09:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
CY[_2_]

My implantation bleeding was spotting and iirc was about a week before
period was due, so what you describe sounds very good. No other symptoms
for me, and a +ve pg test about 3 days later (I couldn't wait until period
was due so I got one that was super early!). Fingers crossed for you

Old October 14th 07, 06:02 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Alicia Elliott

Alicia Elliott wrote:
We are ttc our second baby, in our second month of trying. I ovulated
(estimated) about the 2nd/3rd and next period is due on the 17th. I'm
usually pretty regular, and if anything a day or two late. But, tonight
I'm spotting. I thought I might be getting my period a week early, but
that's really unheard of for me.
Can anyone share with me whether or not they had implantation bleeding?
When, and what did it look like? Feel like? Did you get PMS type
symptoms?
I've been hot/cold and tired all day, so thinking it's PMS since that's
due in a week. Usually start feeling that way a bit later.
Coincidence.... Trying really hard not to get my hopes up. So anxious.
Thanks!
-Alicia

Bummer, got my period 5 days early, so no luck this cycle. I think I'll
just stop hoping until I completely miss a period and then get a
positive test. Then I don't have such a letdown. It only took us two
weeks to conceive our first, so waiting is not something I expected.
-Alicia
Old October 14th 07, 07:51 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

The waiting and hoping is really hard. Sorry. I hope it happens soon for
you.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password:
guest
Password

Alicia Elliott wrote:
[...]

implantation bleeding? Cheryl Pregnancy 5 July 26th 05 02:44 AM
implantation bleeding.. naysando Pregnancy 25 June 21st 04 03:35 PM
Implantation bleeding? CY Pregnancy 13 February 27th 04 07:11 PM
Implantation bleeding? Anne Rogers Breastfeeding 2 July 31st 03 02:11 PM
Implantation bleeding? Karen Breastfeeding 0 July 31st 03 12:29 PM