Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

Old September 5th 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
RichardM

Default Number 1 Parenting Mistake.

The Flavored Coffeee Guy wrote:
I feel like I'm being followed around by a group of pedophiles, who can
actually see light of what I'm saying, and they don't like it because,
they can't get their dicks wet if the parents know what to do!

Classy.

Old September 6th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

RichardM wrote:

The Flavored Coffeee Guy wrote:
I feel like I'm being followed around by a group of pedophiles, who can
actually see light of what I'm saying, and they don't like it because,
they can't get their dicks wet if the parents know what to do!

Classy.

----------------------
Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve
Old September 7th 06, 06:47 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve

Steve, you are ignorant, arrogant, and so ignorant, that you are part
of the problem pedophiles are, even if it's guilt by ignorance.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

'Net predators
Location Year No. of men who showed up

Outside NYC-area 2004 18 men in 2 1/2 days
Washington D.C. suburb 2005 19 men in 3 days
Southern California 2006 50 men in 3 days
Greenville, Ohio *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 18 men in 3 days
Ft. Myers, Florida *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 24 men in 3 days
Harris County, Ga. 2006 20 men in 4 1/2 days, reports to air this
fall
Petaluma, Calif. 2006 29 men in 3 days, reports to air this fall

################################################## #####

My point, is you called me delusional and paranoid, one which planet do
you Live?

Old September 7th 06, 06:58 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve

Steve, you are ignorant, arrogant, and so ignorant, that you are part
of the problem pedophiles are, even if it's guilt by ignorance.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

'Net predators
Location Year No. of men who showed up

Outside NYC-area 2004 18 men in 2 1/2 days
Washington D.C. suburb 2005 19 men in 3 days
Southern California 2006 50 men in 3 days
Greenville, Ohio *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 18 men in 3 days
Ft. Myers, Florida *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 24 men in 3 days
Harris County, Ga. 2006 20 men in 4 1/2 days, reports to air this
fall
Petaluma, Calif. 2006 29 men in 3 days, reports to air this fall

################################################## #####

My point, is you called me delusional and paranoid, on which planet do
you Live Steve?

Old September 7th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
RichardM

R. Steve Walz wrote:

[...]

Have you or anyone you know ever been effected by sexual abuse? Has
anyone you know every been 'groomed'? I'm so bored of reading these
scaremonger stories of hearsay. I'm not denying that it happens but its
a very obscure and uncommon thing and doesnt warrant your obsession
with it. Please just get a grip.

Old September 8th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

Anyone objects to raising a kid right, teaching them morals, and they
are constructing a situation that potentially may include a child that
winds up without moral values. That child is vulnerable. I believe
any good parent is interested in raising their children right, and
preparing them for the real world, and real world situations. Anyone,
who refuses to teach a kid morals, or contradicts teaching a child
moral values, and says they'll learn it, let it go, is a fool, or an
individual looking for an opprotunity, when they know they can't find
one without a bad parent.

This always works, as soon as your kid has learned how to write.
Once, you understand a few simple principals of being human. Anything
done twice, is done better the second time. A habit of thinking, once
established, will become an attitude. If you study neurology, and
cellular level neural networks, you might learn enough to understand
neural programming.

Right and wrong, keep you out of trouble if you are taught properly.
The list of things you could do that are wrong is short compared to all

that you can do if you just don't want to do anything wrong. Once, a
child has established understanding this, they understand that the
choices that they make in life concerning what they will or will not
do, can either make them their own worst enemy, or own best friend.
Right and wrong don't change in life, they get renamed, and more well
defined by the law, but they never change, and in reality the list is
short.

Religions use daily prayers, that reinforces behavior. Religions
commonly use meditation on different proverbs, parables, and quatrains,

all of which concern social situation handling. Any given religion is
only proof that this method will work to teach your kid basic morals.
So, follow these simple rules.

Do not bruise, cut, burn, nor sacrifice your children.
You are to punish your children for Lying.
You are to punish your children for Cheating.
You are to punish your children for Stealing, even within ones' own
household.
You are to punish your children for Arguing.
You are to punish your children for Hitting.
You are to punish your children for sexual misconduct that they would
not fondle themselves nor each other to prevent miscarriage, death in
childbearing, and spread of disease.
Do not punish your children for what they have no words to explain nor
understand.
Do not punish your children without explanation of worldly, and
infinite consequence.
Do not punish your children by means of confinement for it is a root of

rebellion.
You are to punish your children by spoken, or written phrase written to

the thousandth time built on what they will do, will not do, and enjoy
doing in obedience of these laws that they would hate evil, love good,
and want to do what is right.
It is better to punish a child for an evil left undone than to have
never punished them at all, and reward them for their works, that they
would Hate Evil, Love Good, and want to do what is right.

If you taught them nothing, they'd live like animals:
http://www.feralchildren.com/en/index.php

Leave out moral values, right and wrong, then you have a walking
talking animal.

Old September 8th 06, 07:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

This could be your next of kin:

http://www.koko.org/

http://www.cet.edu/ete/modules/mgorilla/mgbehavior.html

Hooting, vegetation slapping, and chest-beating, often accompanied by
strutting. This is done by rival males.
Sharp grunting: a sign of disapproval.
Chuckling: a sign of playfulness.
Screaming: a sign of alarm or warning.
High-pitched barking: a sign of curiosity.
Roaring: a sign of aggression.
Belching: a sign of contentment.

Old September 8th 06, 01:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
RichardM

Okay, teach child right and wrong, got ya. You seem to pose an
arguement but I wonder how many parents disagree with that?

Old September 8th 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Paranoid delusional. Excusing his insanity with an appeal to public
terror over mostly non-existent pedophilia.
Steve

Steve, you are ignorant, arrogant, and so ignorant, that you are part
of the problem pedophiles are, even if it's guilt by ignorance.

-----------------------
Where do you get this delusional pedophile nonsense of yours?
There's no connection.
Steve
Old September 8th 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

The Flavored Coffeee Guy wrote:

Anyone objects to raising a kid right, teaching them morals, and they
are constructing a situation that potentially may include a child that
winds up without moral values. That child is vulnerable.

Nonsense. Brainwashing your child with your self-doubting self-hating
distorted version of "right and wrong" is setting them up to be abused
by any authoritarian like you who takes your place, or by you yourself!

When they learn their OWN version of thew Truth from their OWN life
experiences, they are immunized from that, because they TRUST their
OWN conclusions!!
Steve