DCF FL theft, bribery proven while kids die-GVT watches

Old September 30th 04, 02:42 PM
Fern5827

Default DCF FL theft, bribery proven while kids die-GVT watches

Rilya Wilson

The 29 # pound girl whose brother had to report her near starvation.

Caseworker Mirla Pronga who passed out in the middle of an INTERSECTION WIth a
7 month baby in the car. And her care.

Passed out while under the influence of a substance, driving an infant alone.

Driving a kid alone. Riding around in cars, rooting out spanking parents.

A FLEECING OF AMERICA.
Old September 30th 04, 08:36 PM
Kane

On 30 Sep 2004 13:42:03 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Rilya Wilson

The 29 # pound girl whose brother had to report her near starvation.

Caseworker Mirla Pronga who passed out in the middle of an

INTERSECTION WIth a
7 month baby in the car. And her care.

Passed out while under the influence of a substance, driving an

infant alone.

Driving a kid alone.

Yep...to court hearings the worker must attend with the child. For
observing therapy sessions on request of the treatment staff. They
are often, in some states, required to transport a child to a first
foster placement, to preparatory visits to an adoptive family home, to
changes in foster placement...and they are not allowed to break off
and ferry other kids at the same time. Sort of detracts from the
attention the child needs.

The rest of the time, as I posted to you recently when you made such a
bogus claim, foster parents are expected to transport and there is a
lower pay classification employee...which I also posted referance to,
aides, job title in some states, Human Service Aide, that does the
majority of the driving where more than one child can be
transported...say to visitation, routine medical and mental health tx,
to programs and similar non-critical activity not requiring a child's
worker to be present.

When a worker takes a child to a court hearing how many other children
do you think they should transport that aren't due for a hearing..but
have one of the kinds of appointments above?

Riding around in cars, rooting out spanking parents.

Please list a few of these. Workers do not ride around "rooting" out
anyone. Workers can only respond to allegations...reports from others.
They have no time to ride around like police watching the
neighborhood. So they don't.

Please, for once, actually provide proof for your lies.

A FLEECING OF AMERICA.

Not according to responsible citizens that do not want the next
generation of children to be killed off, or abused to the point of
losing their potential.....dangerous to themselves and others...in
many cases.

Do YOU wish children to be abused? How little abuse is the line of
demarcation where CPS should NOT be involved? How much before they
should be?

Yer cute when you rant. Know that?

I have it on good authority you were hired by CPS to come to these ng
groups and discredit the anti CPS reformers by your strange and
obviously mental case antics.

Is that true, "Fern?"

If not you should put in for a stipend. You're great at what you do.

Kane
Old September 30th 04, 09:13 PM
Joe Jones

"Kane" wrote in message
om...
On 30 Sep 2004 13:42:03 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Riding around in cars, rooting out spanking parents.

Please list a few of these. Workers do not ride around "rooting" out
anyone.

Of course they don't. They sit on they're ass *rooting* out imperfect
families to prey on.

Workers can only respond to allegations...reports from others.

It's not the responding that sticks in a family's craw.

They have no time to ride around like police watching the
neighborhood. So they don't.

Please, for once, actually provide proof for your lies.

Now you're cookin Kane.

A FLEECING OF AMERICA.

Not according to responsible citizens that do not want the next
generation of children to be killed off,

Just say no to genocide.

or abused to the point of
losing their potential.....dangerous to themselves and others...in
many cases.

Okay. Then just free the 100,000 that haven't been abused or neglected.
Their chances for abuse and neglect increased by 10 fold when CPS tore them
from their homes and imprisoned them in foster hell.

Do YOU wish children to be abused?

Are the questions suppose to be getting harder?

How little abuse is the line of
demarcation where CPS should NOT be involved?

Let's not tolerate ANY. But then CPS has to release the 100,000 that they
have determined were not [even a little] abused or neglected.

How much before they
should be?

ANY. Let's not tolerate ANY child abuse or neglect.

Yer cute when you rant. Know that?

I have it on good authority you were hired by CPS to come to these ng
groups and discredit the anti CPS reformers by your strange and
obviously mental case antics.

Fern spreads the word. That you don't like it is obvious.

Is that true, "Fern?"

If not you should put in for a stipend. You're great at what you do.

Are ya jealous dumb****?

Kane

Old September 30th 04, 11:46 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Well there you have it, folks. Families should never be investigated by
CPS because this particular caseworker had a substance abuse problem.

When children with special needs exhibit this behavior we call it
"over-generalization." What should we call it when Fern exhibits the
exact behavior on the ng?

LaVonne

Old October 1st 04, 04:10 PM
WitchWirsen

You forgot to mention, though, that caseworkers CAN, and DO make hotlines
themselves. And...if that weren't enough, they can also 'volunteer' to
investigate a report themselves.

om...

Old October 2nd 04, 02:08 AM
Kane

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:10:54 GMT, "WitchWirsen"
wrote:

You forgot to mention, though, that caseworkers CAN, and DO make

hotlines
themselves.

That's confusing me. How do they do that? I know that someone can
simply call and ask for a worker and a receptionist will try to route
the call correctly...say and abuse call, or an informational call, or
an adoption or foster application call, but for a worker to make a
hotline they'd have to advertise...how do they do that?

After all, cops certainly hand out their cards and tell folks in the
neighborhood that if they see a problem to call them? CPS workers
would be remiss how if they did the same?

What is it about child abuse that people seem to think that it's
"unfair" to do anything about? Or am I being unfair in asking such a
question?

And...if that weren't enough, they can also 'volunteer' to
investigate a report themselves.

Well, as mandated reporters should they observe what appears to be
abuse or neglect they are required to report. They may or they may not
actually intevene, though the ethics training I was invited to made it
clear that when in the public sector, they'd be better oft to simpy
call the police for intervention.

I can't think when I've heard of a worker simply walking up to someone
and taking their children because the worker thought there was abuse
or neglect happening.

Even a call to a CPS office where on get's a worker how is NOT a
Protective Services (intake-investigator) requires them, if you give
information at all why you are calling, must report to the abuse
hotline, or their own region or office intake/PS unit. It's just a
backup, not an attempt to harm anyone or be officious in any
way......the law REQUIRES them to do it, and they risk their jobs
should they fail to.

I've not heard of a worker "volunteering" unless it was in fact their
task to investigate.

Possibly I misunderstand you statement. Would you mind clarifying?

Kane

. com...

Old October 2nd 04, 03:11 AM
WitchWirsen

m...
wrote:

You forgot to mention, though, that caseworkers CAN, and DO make

hotlines
themselves.

That's confusing me. How do they do that?

Workers, who are currently a case manager, can and will make hotline calls
for abuse or neglect. They, like anyone else, simply call the hotline and
make a report...they are mandated.
I know that someone can
simply call and ask for a worker and a receptionist will try to route
the call correctly...say and abuse call, or an informational call, or
an adoption or foster application call, but for a worker to make a
hotline they'd have to advertise...how do they do that?

After all, cops certainly hand out their cards and tell folks in the
neighborhood that if they see a problem to call them? CPS workers
would be remiss how if they did the same?

I don't personally see a problem with it, I just thought it was worth
mentioning that they do.

What is it about child abuse that people seem to think that it's
"unfair" to do anything about? Or am I being unfair in asking such a
question?

Preaching to the choir here. I don't see any unfari issues about it.

[...]

I sure was not trying to infer that there was an attempt at harm or any kind
of wrongdoing in that.

I've not heard of a worker "volunteering" unless it was in fact their
task to investigate.

They can. Hotline call comes in, if the worker chooses to they may take
that case.

Possibly I misunderstand you statement. Would you mind clarifying?

Kane

. com...

Old October 2nd 04, 07:07 PM
Kane

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:11:19 GMT, "WitchWirsen"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

You forgot to mention, though, that caseworkers CAN, and DO make

hotlines
themselves.

That's confusing me. How do they do that?

Workers, who are currently a case manager, can and will make hotline

calls
for abuse or neglect. They, like anyone else, simply call the

hotline and
make a report...they are mandated.

Ah, I see. This is a subject that has come up here before. And yes,
the point is that they are mandated...that doesn't mean they CAN, but
that they MUST by state law, and their operational policy. Upon
finding what they believe to be an incident or incidents of abuse or
neglect requires them to log it to the records by telling someone
else...specifically the abuse hotline.

That includes not only a new contact, but in their work with existing
clients on their caseload. In fact even if they learn of such an event
on someone's caseload and it isn't by that worker..who is making their
own report.

In other words, it's not a malicious thing some workers do (though
anything is possible for human beings) but something ALL must do under
those circumstances.

[...]

I seem to have misunderstood your opening statement about workers
creating a hotline. My mistake.

[...]

Thank you for clarifying. I misunderstood your intent.

It's important to understand CPS actual field practice and operation
standards. Not hysteria and claims, but facts. You've helped.

Kane

I've not heard of a worker "volunteering" unless it was in fact

their
task to investigate.

They can. Hotline call comes in, if the worker chooses to they may

take
that case.

Possibly I misunderstand you statement. Would you mind clarifying?

Kane

. com...

Old October 2nd 04, 10:07 PM
Sherman

"Kane" wrote in message
om...
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:11:19 GMT, "WitchWirsen"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

A "facts" are that there have been cases where cps caseworkers have
personally called in to an abuse hotline to register a complaint. Not for
an appropriate reason either. Just as there have been IRS workers who have
turned in taxpayers and not for an appropriate reason either. It happens.
I know personally of this happening. There is no safeguard against this
behavior any more than some other fields have their abberant employee from
time to time.

Sherman.

Old October 2nd 04, 11:55 PM
Kane

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:07:00 -0400, "Sherman"
wrote:

"Kane" wrote in message
. com...
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:11:19 GMT, "WitchWirsen"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

Which is why it is patently pathetic for some to post item after item
of 'human foibles' that happen to be in people that work for cps, or
some other state agency.

There are built in ways of catching them and prosecuting them, in fact
often more stringent and well executed than in other government
agencies and businesses.

Instead of working on real reform problems, or actually doing WORK for
children who have been abused and neglected some resort to this
useless drivel. I suppose it's easier, but that speakes to our drones
in this ng...the couch sitters, and babblers. And misdirectors.

Oh, and least we forget, the mindless drones we refer to as Trolls.
Have you noticed how they attract each other when one manages to fool
a few people into thinking they are debating a thinking human?

Answering in any way just encourages them. They stay longer.
Pitifully, they have nothing else to do but prove how clever they
are...by, well, by....ah, ..let me see....oh yes! Doing nothing.

Best, Kane

Sherman.