A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.support » Child Support
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

One good thing about ex



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 26th 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default One good thing about ex

He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not
been wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to start dressing up
every day. I have a whole closet full of stylish clothes and I can dress
for church every day. We dress for the glory of God. My friend told me I
am a good dresser. Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my
closet on a daily basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have
to iron it. Time to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.
  #2  
Old July 26th 07, 08:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,905
Default One good thing about ex


"Soprano" wrote in message
...
He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not been
wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to start dressing up every
day. I have a whole closet full of stylish clothes and I can dress for
church every day. We dress for the glory of God. My friend told me I am a
good dresser. Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet
on a daily basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron
it. Time to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.


Is your ex hoping to get back together with you?


  #3  
Old July 26th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default One good thing about ex

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
...
He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not been
wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to start dressing up every
day. I have a whole closet full of stylish clothes and I can dress for
church every day. We dress for the glory of God. My friend told me I am a
good dresser. Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet
on a daily basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron
it. Time to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.


Is your ex hoping to get back together with you?


Always.
  #4  
Old July 26th 07, 08:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 712
Default One good thing about ex


"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time to
upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.


My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us could
have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported in
ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't you
worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be over to
take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!


  #5  
Old July 26th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time to
upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.


My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us could
have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported in
ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't you
worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be over to
take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!


He's not worthless. He is of great worth.
  #6  
Old July 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,905
Default One good thing about ex


"Soprano" wrote in message
...
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time
to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.


My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us
could have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported
in ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't
you worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be
over to take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.


So are the people who post here of great worth. Some of them have been
impoverished by the child support system--and very unfairly. I know you
can't really understand that becuase you have not been negatively impacted
by it. But to someone who cannot get a job becuase they cannot get their
green card renewed because the mother of their child filed for and received
massive and unjust arrearages, your joy over someone doing your ironing for
you seems quite trivial. I have no problem with you being happy about it,
but I do understand where the people who post here regularly are coming
from. Would you like to stand in a courtroom and be told that your children
are irrelevant? I've been there, done that. Great system CS, right?


  #7  
Old July 27th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 712
Default One good thing about ex


"Soprano" wrote in


He's not worthless. He is of great worth.


If that's truly how you feel about your Ex, then realize that all the CSE is
going to do for you is drive him away!

The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the problem!





  #8  
Old July 27th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.


If that's truly how you feel about your Ex, then realize that all the CSE is
going to do for you is drive him away!

The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the problem!





This is not true.
  #9  
Old July 27th 07, 05:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 712
Default One good thing about ex


"Soprano" wrote in

The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the problem!


This is not true.


Think about this for a moment, your husband still does drugs and there is a
law against that right?

All the government is going to do for you is create some new laws that
concern his ability to pay extortionate support payments that is sure to
land your husband in prison.

Is that in the best interest of your daughter?


  #10  
Old July 27th 07, 05:53 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in
The government is not the solution to the problem, they are the problem!


This is not true.


Think about this for a moment, your husband still does drugs and there is a
law against that right?

All the government is going to do for you is create some new laws that
concern his ability to pay extortionate support payments that is sure to
land your husband in prison.

Is that in the best interest of your daughter?


I divorced him.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pump as good as real thing? Mal Breastfeeding 8 October 22nd 05 02:34 PM
good thing about blackout 2003 cindy General 3 August 18th 03 07:38 PM
good thing about blackout 2003 cindy Pregnancy 3 August 18th 03 07:38 PM
not pregnant but a good thing Em Pregnancy 3 August 6th 03 08:11 PM
IT'S A GOOD THING. beckee Pregnancy 0 July 22nd 03 03:38 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.