Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Old December 24th 06, 01:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

alt.support.child-protective-services, soc.men,
alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, alt.parenting.spanking

Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Let the Child Protection INDUSTRY sucks know what you feel about them!

Not just the unqualified casewreckers and their chain of command at
their agencies, but ALL of the Beneficiaries of the agencies like
the contract (often pseudo) ""Social Workers"" who do visit
supervision,
the psychologists who work with them to BOGUS up ""psych evals""
the ""therapists"" who have no therapy license, the entire COMPLEX
of people spun off and getting PAID from each CPS case..

Please no death threats.
Please keep down the swearing.

These are ONLY suggestions since

alt.support.child-protective-services is an unmoderated newsgroup.

Greg Hanson, Family Rights side, Iowa

Old December 24th 06, 04:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
alt.support.child-protective-services, soc.men,
alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, alt.parenting.spanking

Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Problem is you are inviting those that are trolling flamers, Greg. But
then you are the champion of disruption. Didn't you contiually chat
with and encourage Kathleen here?

Let the Child Protection INDUSTRY sucks know what you feel about them!

It's becoming rather plain that we have CPS contracted agents
provocateur in ascps, though I don't think you are smart enough to be
one. You are stupid enough to be used by them.

Not just the unqualified casewreckers and their chain of command at
their agencies, but ALL of the Beneficiaries of the agencies like
the contract (often pseudo) ""Social Workers"" who do visit
supervision,
the psychologists who work with them to BOGUS up ""psych evals""
the ""therapists"" who have no therapy license, the entire COMPLEX
of people spun off and getting PAID from each CPS case..

Prove your claims. Documentation please.

Please no death threats.

You mean you finally recognize the behavior of your cronies?

Please keep down the swearing.

Like you haven't used profanity?

Hell, you ARE a profanity, just by your choice of targets for vicious
attacks by you. YOU ATTACK THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE WON AGAINST
CPS....that MAKES you a CPS suck yourself, you stupid git.

These are ONLY suggestions since

alt.support.child-protective-services is an unmoderated newsgroup.

Greg Hanson, Family Rights side, Iowa

What have you done to create a family with Lisa, Greg? You two married
now?

Why didn't you marry her when she needed you to to keep her daughter?

Why did you refuse to follow the advice of the only repeatedly proven
successful antiCPS strategist in this newsgroup? Even Doug agreed Dan's
methods are effective and work.

What kind of Family Rights person are you, Greg?

Did you NOT suggest to someone they force CPS to got to a TPR with them
so they could fight their case under constitutional rules?

Did you not suggest to someone they take an illegally obtained tape to
court to fight the laws against such taping ... and that person having
just had a fight to get her children back from the state?

What kind of "Family Right side" are you on, Greg, loss and sorrow, or
winning and joy, such as those that have been helped by Dan or myself?

You are a liar, a sneak, a little blood sucker, Greg.

And no one has ever suggested to the Father's Rights people they aren't
welcome here.

It's the flurry of trolls that come with them that aren't welcome.
Except by YOU that wants as much disruption here as possible to confuse
and misdirect new families into your bloody sick clutches.

YOU ARE A CPS AGENT, OR DUPE OF THEM. Wake up, stupid.

Old December 24th 06, 07:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane AKA Donald L. Fisher of Bend Oregon wrote
YOU ARE A CPS AGENT, OR DUPE OF THEM. Wake up, stupid.

This is FUNNY coming from a guy who ran the Oregon adoption web site!

Old December 25th 06, 09:45 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hell, you ARE a profanity, just by your choice of targets for vicious
attacks by you. YOU ATTACK THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE WON AGAINST
CPS....that MAKES you a CPS suck yourself, you stupid git.

What do you consider a "win" against CPS?

Old December 25th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hell, you ARE a profanity, just by your choice of targets for vicious
attacks by you. YOU ATTACK THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE WON AGAINST
CPS....that MAKES you a CPS suck yourself, you stupid git.

What do you consider a "win" against CPS?

Getting your children back into your custody. Frosting would be
overturning the founded allegations and having the state back-off even
before you go to court. Such as having the judge, at a shelter hearing,
close the case for lack of credible evidence.

Now ask me who's done that. Then ask how many times. Then ask for who?

Then I'll refer you to many posts in
alt.support.child-protective-services.

And your definition of a "win" would be...?

By the way, stop answering the attackers if you wish to be left alone.

And especially if you wish to have a credible and responsible exchange
with some of us here.

Greg will engage you to dodge his responsibility for leading families
astray. He loves to have folks like Kathleen or your crowd here to
muddy things up.

A few of us prefer to focus on what works without costing people their
financial future.

Thanks for your question and the opportunity you provide for me to
answer.

Kane

Old December 25th 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Don and Dan tried for a long time to pretend they are Family Rights
people.
Kane (Don) and Dan have provided references for each other at great
length.
Dan has been kicked out of at least 4 Family Rights groups.
Both of them have pretty much badmouthed all Family Rights groups.
It's all about trying to position themselves to sabotage Family Rights.
That wasn't working very well, but works even less now that we
confirmed that Don is a former state drone.

About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups. He got caught using a Fake Name
and cloaking his IP address. This behavior ALONE would get him
barred from every known Family Rights group and any future ones.

Dan recently had a major feud going with Bob Lynn Jarovitz about
people using a constitutional defense against CPS intrusion.

Dan has said many times that Constitutional issues should not be
brought up in Juvenile Court. Dan said that people should wait until
appeal to launch those issues.

But no issue, constitutional or not, can be newly raised on appeal.

As you might have noticed, one person who Dan and Kane claim
I lead astray seems more like a system suck who was playing
a ROLE, than a parent under siege from CPS.
Typically with a MIRACULOUSLY quick and easy case involvind
cooperation.

Kane, Dan and friends have actually had friends playing these
kinds of "sock" games, socks as ""references"" (success stories) etc.

Kane recently regurgitated Jennifer being ""attacked"" long ago
by a person who no longer posts here. If you look at that
more closely you will see that Jennifer seems to have some
glaring gender confusion. Kane sees questioning on that as "attack".

Ironically, Jennifer was a ""success story"" for Dan but the story
is she fell back into drugs and lost her family.

Kind of makes you wonder why they didn't pick some OTHER
""success story"" doesn't it?

Old December 25th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Don and Dan tried for a long time to pretend they are Family Rights
people.

I don't pretend.

I don't believe Kane does either.

Kane (Don) and Dan have provided references for each other at great
length.

And?

Dan has been kicked out of at least 4 Family Rights groups.

Of course Greg won't say who the four groups are or post the links
which show why I was "kicked out."

Both of them have pretty much badmouthed all Family Rights groups.

Which one's did I "badmouth?"

Citations, please.

It's all about trying to position themselves to sabotage Family Rights.

How have I ever sabatoged family rights?

Citations, please.

That wasn't working very well, but works even less now that we
confirmed that Don is a former state drone.

What does that mean?

About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Private?

I still go there.

He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

If someone used a fake name and cloaked their IP address how could you
know it was me?

Proof, please.

This behavior ALONE would get him
barred from every known Family Rights group and any future ones.

Is that what you see in your crystal ball, Greg?

Dan recently had a major feud going with Bob Lynn Jarovitz about
people using a constitutional defense against CPS intrusion.

Dan has said many times that Constitutional issues should not be
brought up in Juvenile Court.

I didn't say that.

Dan said that people should wait until
appeal to launch those issues.

I don't think that's what I said.

But no issue, constitutional or not, can be newly raised on appeal.

As you might have noticed, one person who Dan and Kane claim
I lead astray seems more like a system suck who was playing
a ROLE, than a parent under siege from CPS.
Typically with a MIRACULOUSLY quick and easy case involvind
cooperation.

Please explain that story in detail, Greg.

Kane, Dan and friends have actually had friends playing these
kinds of "sock" games, socks as ""references"" (success stories) etc.

Such as?

Kane recently regurgitated Jennifer being ""attacked"" long ago
by a person who no longer posts here. If you look at that
more closely you will see that Jennifer seems to have some
glaring gender confusion.

Jennifer had "glaring gender confusion?"

She has three kids and a boyfriend.

Where's the confusion?

Kane sees questioning on that as "attack".

Ironically, Jennifer was a ""success story"" for Dan but the story
is she fell back into drugs and lost her family.

And how would that negate the fact that I did help her get her three
kids back?

Kind of makes you wonder why they didn't pick some OTHER
""success story"" doesn't it?

Jennifer was a success story, which unfortunately took a turn for the
worse after her boyfriend had a dirty UA..

Old December 26th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Greg wrote
About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Dan wrote Private?
Dan wrote I still go there.

You have been disinvited twice from that one web site/group.

Greg wrote
He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

Dan wrote
If someone used a fake name and cloaked
their IP address how could you know it was me?

It wasn't up to me to know. I never even complained.
The management there recognized you as soon
as you posted your bitchy puke directed at me.
Your "finesse" from before you were ejected was instantly recognizable.

Old December 26th 06, 04:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Dan wrote Private?
Dan wrote I still go there.

You have been disinvited twice from that one web site/group.

Proof?

Greg wrote
He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

Dan wrote
If someone used a fake name and cloaked
their IP address how could you know it was me?

It wasn't up to me to know. I never even complained.
The management there recognized you as soon
as you posted your bitchy puke directed at me.

You're a bucket of ****, Greg, whether it's here or over there.

And I hear you're being watched and have been given notice.

Old December 26th 06, 06:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Dan wrote Private?
Dan wrote I still go there.

You have been disinvited twice from that one web site/group.

Proof?

Greg wrote
He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

Dan wrote
If someone used a fake name and cloaked
their IP address how could you know it was me?

It wasn't up to me to know. I never even complained.
The management there recognized you as soon
as you posted your bitchy puke directed at me.

You're a bucket of ****, Greg, whether it's here or over there.

And I hear you're being watched and have been given notice.

Dan! I asked you not to mention that yet.

Kane

We don need no steenkin' CPS. 0:-> Spanking 223 July 19th 06 07:32 AM
Fathers' Day 2006 Dusty Child Support 0 June 18th 06 08:20 PM
NCP ACTION ALERT!!! NY Shared Parenting bill under attack!! Dusty Child Support 4 March 8th 06 07:45 AM
Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them! S Myers Child Support 115 September 12th 05 12:37 AM
AL: Court issues history-making decision in child custody case Dusty Child Support 1 August 3rd 05 01:07 AM